this evil one

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joey_Cocksick

Sep 26, 2010
okay well it goes like this

the tape used to belong to a bloke called john chadwick who was off kitt green.. anyway we were in chaddys having a smoke when i asks him can i borrow this tape off him thats playing and he says yeah. the tape says vertigo on it and i says where's it from chaddy and he says from the pier. this was in feb 92. thats why on the link it's called vertigo feb 92. in about 2002 i swapped the tape with brady for something else and thats how it's ended up on here with people doing a tracklist for it. the info is on the link if you click it.

the month and dj could be wrong but i'm going back like 20 years here so and i was going off what john told me at that time. to me these day the first side sounds like graeme park or martin dutton who used to do the revenges..but i can't remember park ever guesting at the pier. maximes yeah, pier no.. martin dutton never did the pier. then again who knows if this tape is from the pier although i reckon it's from a club as you can here the crowd screaming in the background of the love and money track.

one thing though it's defo not one of the pier residents at that time.

dunno if thats any help at all. like i say the track itself is on the link