things to do b4 you die list

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
just got a phone call from a friend 2 tell me that we are off to whistler in canada next summer. downhill mountain biking. cant wait i've always wanted to go but things got in the way. 1 more off the things to do b4 i die list. tell me about your list & why. this is mine.

go to whistler (best downhill trails in the world)
go to mexico (my dad worked out there when i was a kid & he loved it. like to see what its about)
climb the swiss alps(coz my m8 keeps peserin me & it sounds better every time he asks me to do it)
walk my becky up the ile:love: (so i can give hubby a slap when i get to the olter & tell him i'm watchin him)
spend my last dayz back in Irland(coz thats the soil i'm goin in)

thats it at the moe but i'm sure i will add more as life go's on. so whats yours????

Last edited:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Gosh, i guess i am just really happy with my lot- as there is very little i am despeate to do. Sure, there are things that would be nice- but thats all, nice.

I really like doing simple things, we went mushroom picking in the local woods a few weeks back, and sometimes we get the sofabed out in the front room and watch a film with a blanket over us. I know its pathetic but for me these are the things i cherish and value, and i thank my lucky stars i have it all the time.

I just want to live to a good age and have good health with it- if i carry on getting all the little treats i get now i will be very happy and die fullfilled:love:

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
oooh , lets see before i die i would love to ,

1: do a bunjy jump [ always wanted to do that ]

2: go to jamaica [ just to see bobs memorial, im a pot head ]

thats it as i have done all the other things ive wanted to do ;)

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
ooo ive got loads, mainly because ive had small kids in tow permenantly it seems, so ive never had the chance to do alot (wouldnt swap em though!)
Would love to get into banger racing (my step dad used to do it and it was about the best thing in my childhood being at trackside and tasting the grit as they flew past!)
wanna do my cbt, just havent had the time but i will do soon
wanna do an advanced driving course...been saying this for at least 10 years!
go to the Maldives, ive always fancied going as it looks stunning.
would really love to go over to a third world country and do some volunteering working with kids
and top of my list is to visit Petra in Jordan, its just always facinated and intrigued me!

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
1. go to hong kong - looks so fab and ive always wanted to go there.

2. find someone to love (and who loves me back)

3. own my own place

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
2: go to jamaica [ just to see bobs memorial, im a pot head ]

Went there last year and going back again next April, tis quality over there :cool:

Attachments

• jamaica 050.jpg
    jamaica 050.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 55
  • jamaica 054.jpg
    jamaica 054.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 55