Thieving Pikey Bastards

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
On Wednesday I flew from Alicante to Leeds/Bradford. I was in Spain helping my dad move out there.

I took over 200 pics of them and thier new house etc on my digital cam.

I was stupid enought to put my camera in my bag that went on the hold in the plane.

I have just realised that some thieving twat of a baggage handler has nicked the fucking thing.

Noe im not overly fussed about the camera - but it was the SD card inside it with all pics of my dad etc on it.

Im gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Awwwwwwwwwww babes, sorry to hear that :( . There has been alot of coverage about this with certain airports around Europe. I no it wont get the pictures back but you should make a complaint of some sought.

Pw xx

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Sorry to hear that, I too learned the hard way at Manchester Airport :(

I'd been to Amsterdam with me housemates and had left a CD with the credit card receipt in the bag, and also in there was a piece of paper with some contacts I'd got from a shop over there for a distribution deal, covering Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.

I was gutted when I got my bag home and opened it to find some cunts at Mcr Airport had had it away, wasn't fucked about the CD as I bought that again, but I had to cancel my credit card as the shop didn't block any of the numbers like most UK places do nowadays, and also I'd lost those contact details, and had no way of getting them again, so I lost out on a distribution deal which pissed me off.

Bastards aren't they.

:mad: