The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
I left about 1am, but upto then..

THE WORX ROCKED!!!

A great mixture of classics played, i dont think there was a tune played that was later than 1992. Really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Cant speak for later on, as i wasnt there, but the Worx was on one last night :thumbsup: All DJs were top, and the crowd was up 4 it :gigolo:

Bring on the trumpets:)

theworxhq

Jul 13, 2006
preston
www.facebook.com
nice one chris,was nice to have you on again.
all djs were fantastic,we had a hick up with a jumpy deck,but we had spare decks only feet away(which is nice)
As chris said some realy awesome tunes dropped,i was asked for id's from the kick off of cano and say say,who played the first hour and this cd hasnt left my car yet!!
many tunes ive never heard b4 and plenty ive not heard for moons.
not gonna write a full review cos its my promotion sooooo...

many thanks to the ppl that came,ive had nothing but posative feedback.
some ppl didnt like the mc,some did,it was kept to a minimum,but what are you to do to please everyone?:confused:

weve built up a faithfull following over the last 2 years and i thank those ppl who actualy turn up to the nights and show support who genuinely love the music.

i try to please everyone and not stick to ONE spacific old skool style,this event i think we realy did hit the nail on the head,the place was rockin.
iam realy glad that matt bell enjoyed the night and had some real posative comments to make about it,which realy ment alot as it was he that got me into the scene:thumbsup:

i had decided at the start of the year that the 2nd birthday would be the last event i put on,not realy sure about that at the moment,its defo the last of the year,i have other things in life that cut my time to spend in the music scene down,but id love to do some more events for the faithfull ppl who come and show support,so may see you next year some time,but massive respect and thanks to all the clubbers,dj's and ppl who have helped me out over the last 2 years.
gaz

gfunk07

Feb 10, 2007
Lancaster
Gaz

Massive respect to you mate, you put on some fantastic nites and I am glad to have been part of them and long may it continue. friday was personally my favourite, the DJ sets were fantastic and I was buzzin to see Matt Bell. Grew up listening to Matt Bell Zone tapes and loved his set.
All the sets were superb from start to finish, fantastic crowd. Great atmosphere and no attitudes.

How it should be :thumbsup: Keep em going Gaz, Top man ;)

stu s

Oct 14, 2007
Cumbria

Always worth the trip down from Cumbria Gaz, quality night once again

Great tunes and great people, everybody there for the love of the tunes, not many scenes can say that

Good meetin up with the old skool ravers again, Tony, foxy etc and meeting the main man Matt Bell, sound bloke, even had him dancing at the front, at the railings lol

John J annoyed me slightly with his mad tunes but that weren't gonna knock me off my stride and also some other madhead thinking I was Sam White, I just told him I was in the end haha

Hopefully these nights continue......Old skool will never die !!!!

Nice one

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Another excellent night at the WORX :king:

Have really enjoyed every one of these i have been too , great venue , crowd and moooooosic phones:

Was nice to meet matt bell after all these years and to see him and john j mixing it up

Thanks for having us on gaz , we really enjoyed it :cool:

Heres to the next one :thumbsup:

theworxhq

Jul 13, 2006
preston
www.facebook.com
no worries,cheers neil.
DSCF0194.jpg

cano and say say kick the night off!!!
DSCF0223.jpg

the legend,matt bell