The Perfect Mix for the NYE house party?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jizzle

Dec 17, 2004
Manchester
Hello Everybody.

Awesome website you've got here. Great community of like minded souls.

I am an old Life @ Bowlers boy whose clubbing days pretty much ended when Life left Bowlers. Nothing else could come close to it for me.

My favourite DJ was Nipper by far.

So.....

This New Years Eve is house party time. I have everything I need except DJ Mixes. I have no tapes from my clubbing days.

I do have broadband and the kind, knowledgeable and friendly folks here.

The question is

What are the ideal mixes and where do I get them?

DJ Nipper would be nice and I have always wondered why Sasha has such a reputation (never heard him you see).

Please post away knowing that my smiling happy head will be very greatful come Dec 31st.

Thanks.

Jonathon

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
knightjonathon said:
Hello Everybody.

Awesome website you've got here. Great community of like minded souls.

I am an old Life @ Bowlers boy whose clubbing days pretty much ended when Life left Bowlers. Nothing else could come close to it for me.

My favourite DJ was Nipper by far.

So.....

This New Years Eve is house party time. I have everything I need except DJ Mixes. I have no tapes from my clubbing days.

I do have broadband and the kind, knowledgeable and friendly folks here.

The question is

What are the ideal mixes and where do I get them?

DJ Nipper would be nice and I have always wondered why Sasha has such a reputation (never heard him you see).

Please post away knowing that my smiling happy head will be very greatful come Dec 31st.

Thanks.

Jonathon
Hi m8

Nipper was/is a top DJ. He did a couple of fab old skool sets for us at Hazydayz this year and one of them is available on an 80 min cd if you fancy a copy...phones:

Send us a pm and I'll sort you out.

Welcome to the board..:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes: