The origin of those piano lines.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
nathan said:
never knew that. Is that the speech or piano line (I'm guessing piano line lol WTF am I thinking)

LOL - It's the piano

It was a weird tune that appeared in 1991 (in the mixes I have anyroad) and had some mad noises but a terrible arrangement

Steve Proctor sampled it on his remixes of Crowforce - Don't Look Down to great effect - I don't think I've ever seen this tune mentioned on here come to think of it - samples the piano from Leftfield - Not Forgotten too

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
i was talking to a freind of freind sometime ago who dealt in vinyle[semed to well clued up] abd he was telling me that a lot of the italian piano had been sampled from old ital disco records just wandering if thers any 1 else hoos herd this or if its just waffle?:D :D :thumbsup:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
another

glenn said:
i was talking to a freind of freind sometime ago who dealt in vinyle[semed to well clued up] abd he was telling me that a lot of the italian piano had been sampled from old ital disco records just wandering if thers any 1 else hoos herd this or if its just waffle?:D :D :thumbsup:

the vocal from electric choc:- shock the beat samples aretha franklin's - who's zoomin who