The orbit-leeds 92 dj ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Newy

May 10, 2008
Huddersfield
Sure?

Is ur mate defo that its the Orbit?...I used to go most weeks around that time and the music policy was more Jungle Techno/Hardcore/Breakbeat..If I had to guess tho Id go along the lines of C.J Bolland who made 2 appearances in 92..sorry couldnt be exact....One Newy :confused:

voncrap16

Nov 4, 2007
Hi newy I could,nt tell you if its from the orbit as ive never been
just going by what it says on the tape but thanks for that bit of info :thumbsup:

Newy

May 10, 2008
Huddersfield
Id forgoten abt that Orbit site it could even be Dave Angel..hopefully Ill get it from there do you know say the first 3 tracks??..

One Newy

65 mat

Jan 4, 2009
Barnsley
I went to the Orbit on most weekends throughout 1992 and I would say categoricaly that this mix is neither Dave Angel or CJ Bolland...Reason being that I have (or used to have) the tapes from each night when they appeared at the Orbit. The tracks sound like 1992....one particular track which I recall was one produced by Program 2( EP From Hell) and I remember one of the residents playing it ( Huggi or Jon Berry) not long after I'd bought it.....is it one of the residents then? Haven't got a clue..sorry. :confused: