The oldest raver bar non!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
No more arguments peeps bout who's been out clubbing longer than the next person cos we had the original dude in our club he stayed for bout an hou8r an had a dance and kissed loads of ladies lol....

(Hikky you shouldn't of charged him in mate that's tight!)
oldoxs.jpg

Last edited:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Good for him, who says you have to stop enjoying yourself just because you're no longer a spring chicken :D Does anyone remember that guy Stan the Man who used to go out round Warrington? Apparently he used to tell his wife he was going to Bingo! :p :mad:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol :D

This pair used to be well established around many a Brummie night in the mid to late 90's, god knows if they still are :S :D

Attachments

• n567270083_1128099_3995.jpg
    n567270083_1128099_3995.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,312

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
We use to have this 80year old dude called Sid that use to come to Toffs in York back in the late 80's, he would always come dressed in a tucks, and was in there every night. He even made the Calender news once, and all the girls were saying what a gent he was when he would waltz the girls to the sound of Snap !!

Funny that, most of the girls i knew in there thought he ws a perv, he kept nipping them on the ass.....I guess it's just another exsample of how the media always paint a more happy picture of the truth lol:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
My God!!! I remember them really well from Sundissential! Had some mashed up conversations with em as well, slumped on them cushions by the top bar :fekked:

:rofl: quite a mad flashback hey?:D

there were rumours the she was really a he and they were in fact brothers or something. Dont know if it was true or not :D

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
The one on the left does look a bit butch.
The one on the right looks like that character out the Young Ones, Ftumsch or whatever or whatever his name was (the little umpa-lumpa devil man)
No. Even better. Does anyone remember the skinhead out of The Dick Emery Show? That's him :D

:rofl: quite a mad flashback hey?:D

there were rumours the she was really a he and they were in fact brothers or something. Dont know if it was true or not :D

Haha, I heard something along those lines as well :S There were some mad sights in that club, that's for sure. The funniest thing I saw in there was the 'Man in the Suitcase' - my mate followed him into the bog after a debate about 'How does he have a piss in that gear?' We were in a bad state though...and never found out the answer to that question :|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
We use to have this 80year old dude called Sid that use to come to Toffs in York back in the late 80's, he would always come dressed in a tucks, and was in there every night. He even made the Calender news once, and all the girls were saying what a gent he was when he would waltz the girls to the sound of Snap !!

Funny that, most of the girls i knew in there thought he ws a perv, he kept nipping them on the ass.....I guess it's just another exsample of how the media always paint a more happy picture of the truth lol:D

Gives the phrase... going for a ride on the waltzer a whole new meaning;) :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
:S There were some mad sights in that club, that's for sure. The funniest thing I saw in there was the 'Man in the Suitcase' -

:eek: oh yeah, definitely! properly, properly caved my brain in the 1st time I saw him :crazy: :D
How is that comfortable?! How?! :S :axe:

I remember the gigantic TWA ~ 'Trannies With Altitude' too :eek:

talking of trannies, there was of course 'Spohie' the door-whore :D

and countless other , sometimes best forgotten mad sights :D

:eek: oh yeah, definitely! properly, properly caved my brain in the 1st time I saw him :crazy: :D
How is that comfortable?! How?! :S :axe:

I remember the gigantic TWA ~ 'Trannies With Altitude' too :eek:

Eek!! Yes, you're on about Twiggy and Chrissy I think? Used to see them around town sometimes just doing random normal things - you'd never guess what they transform into of an evening!!

Someone told me 'Sophie' was straight, married in fact - and his wife used to help with his outfits :| 'Yes, you look lovely dear...'