The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol woody ur the homo so there. bob ross is the daddy mac make no mistaken. the program is even better on 2 c head mash. his hair grows and shrinks and hes able to paint clouds that move! now that is a talent lol

the guys dead now i jus found out damn shame. and im on the download of 2 of his dvd's each one with 13 episodes. yes aye :thumbsup:

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
Vickles said:
Is this the one we were watchin at Quey's after Timeless??

If so he is mint :thumbsup:

aye :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jop_thumb.jpg

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
nowthen said:
Did he die of a hairspray overdose by any chance?

No he died of cancer in 95. The way he paints is amazing. Looks like a bunch of crap at first then it ends up looking like a photo and he uses decorating brushes ffs!
See that program in the morning to chill out to when I've been on nights... :fekked:

butty said:
lol woody ur the homo so there. bob ross is the daddy mac make no mistaken. the program is even better on 2 c head mash. his hair grows and shrinks and hes able to paint clouds that move! now that is a talent lol

the guys dead now i jus found out damn shame. and im on the download of 2 of his dvd's each one with 13 episodes. yes aye :thumbsup:

its 20 past ten in the mornin and im fucking pissing my sides litterally butty.

pmsl @bob ross :afro: is the daddy mac

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Bob Ross is Boss its in his name:thumbsup:

I used to always watch him on Sky..he did one of a forrest and then painted a little cottage with the lights on..it was brilliant:D
And Butty another good one to watch when ur :fekked: was the programme that used to be on Cable of a fire being lit and then growing and then dying out again..then it would repeat it:fekked:
Could entertain me for hours that one:rotate: