the ice hammer slap

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
i was practasin my dance moves in my bedroom mirror the other day (as you do) and thought up this post

if you lot had a choice to dance like anyone you wanted who`s dancin styleeee would u snaffle??

i would have vanilla ices upper body moves combined with the crazy leg stompin of the one and only mc hammer. but the dress sense of niether.

a winning combination im sure you will all agree

VANILLA+ICE.jpg

460-032.jpg

i would call this the "ice hammer slap"!!

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
deffo marky mark

in just about and of his films really. the boy can move but mostly in the scene in boogie nights when machine gun by the commodores (greatest tune of all-time? probably) is playing and the screen splits into four. (oh for 2 mins on the dancefloor with heather graham

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
LOL@Coyle!!!!

Nathan do yah know the name of tha une thats on in the disco scen cause id like to mix that with a noice breakbeat?

Yeah i rek MM is a funky chapee.

machine gun by the commodores (greatest tune of all-time?

LOL ok next time i shud try n read proper:crazy:

Last edited:

coyle

Aug 16, 2001
manchester
www.fukdup.co.uk
init butty, after 3-4 years clubbin with you, ive never seen one bead of sweat gracin your head whilst on the dance floor, yours is the most laid back dance styleee i ever did see, ive had to check for a pulse on more than one occasion.:D

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol that is cos i prefer the gq smooth stylee, the chicks love it - or so my mam tells me. i did move a couple o times thou on sat n i got mr ste h as my witness also nye at cornmill i think i did more movin then i have ever done b 4