The games ..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Has anyone been watching it .. ??

Its been fair funny this week with adam rickett making a total pratt of himself and finnishing last in everything :condom: Lol sack !

What'cha reckon ??

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yep ive been watching lol :$

Im so dying to have a go.......i really wanted to race that javine too in the swimming event grrrr.........let em at um....id need a fair bit o training tho these days to get my fitness levels up.........its doin me head in though cus ive been watching the commonwealth games too and im getting itchy feet to get back into sport :thumbsup:

Did ya see adam rickitts face tho after the high dive went bad on him...looked nasty that :|

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Yeah its ace:thumbsup:

Rickett did a shit dive on the gym horse the sack instead of a somersault and then in the diving he got himself two blackeyes by effectively landing on his eyes diving from a 10 metre drop! he looked like a Pierrot doll:crazy:
27907900.jpg

MC Plat'num did a few good falls in the speed skating and as ever Rickett came last:condom:

Top prog:cool:

Go Peter Duncan!:wave:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
hehe it was funny last night on the curling .. someone must of been slating javine from the crowd and she was gettin well mad ! haha

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
:rofl:
ste huxley said:
Yeah its ace:thumbsup:

Rickett did a shit dive on the gym horse the sack instead of a somersault and then in the diving he got himself two blackeyes by effectively landing on his eyes diving from a 10 metre drop! he looked like a Pierrot doll:crazy:
27907900.jpg

MC Plat'num did a few good falls in the speed skating and as ever Rickett came last:condom:

Top prog:cool:

Go Peter Duncan!:wave:
hahaha thats him:thumbsup: Reeeespeck:love: :fekked: :fekked:

Peter Duncan :head: ROCK ON !!!

Northern Star said:
Yep ive been watching lol :$

Im so dying to have a go.......i really wanted to race that javine too in the swimming event grrrr.........let em at um....id need a fair bit o training tho these days to get my fitness levels up.........its doin me head in though cus ive been watching the commonwealth games too and im getting itchy feet to get back into sport :thumbsup:

Did ya see adam rickitts face tho after the high dive went bad on him...looked nasty that :|

Yeah Adam Rickitt is a star.....His agility is now legendery in the field modern sports........The way he attacked the Vault in warm up the other day was nothing short of spectacular........He just kept going (verticaly) untill he landed on his head........Then , wanting to top that glorious effert, he set new standards in face painting with that stunning Dive.........Come on Adam, Show us the eye of the tigar...........RRRRR

Martin C.........:fekked:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
martin said:
Yeah Adam Rickitt is a star.....His agility is now legendery in the field modern sports........The way he attacked the Vault in warm up the other day was nothing short of spectacular........He just kept going (verticaly) untill he landed on his head........Then , wanting to top that glorious effert, he set new standards in face painting with that stunning Dive.........Come on Adam, Show us the eye of the tigar...........RRRRR

Martin C.........:fekked:

:rofl: couldnt have put it better myself lololol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Go peter D :king:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Yep I've been watchin it & for a celebrity wanna get my face back in the public eye thingy it's good cos they get to make a prat of themselves without gettin pissed to blame it on :p :p :p :p :p

That Javine tho is total attention seeker, who's not afraid how much of a spoilt brat she comes across as, ho hum, I suppose there's always one everywhere isn't there?? I've not a clue as to who she is :eek: :eek: :eek: Anybody care to enlighten me???

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Last one tomorow jen ;)

javine...she sang the british entry in the eurovision i think....i know she is defo a singer :confused: not my cuppa but i wanna race her in the pool baaaaad :$

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Northern Star said:
Last one tomorow jen ;)

javine...she sang the british entry in the eurovision i think....i know she is defo a singer :confused: not my cuppa but i wanna race her in the pool baaaaad :$

is it well can't miss the last one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ahhh right well seein as I don't watch that that would explain how come I've never heard of her!! How did she do??

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
The Joker said:
is it well can't miss the last one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ahhh right well seein as I don't watch that that would explain how come I've never heard of her!! How did she do??
lolol not very well at all chicken......but hey ity is britain hahaha...but heres a useless peice of info for ya guess who she beat in order to represent the uk.....lmfao....Jordan :| :| :| :|

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I watch it every year i love it one of the best reality shows.. I love JK he is ace :D

Can anyone tell me who that lamb girl is i have never seen her before in my life??:confused:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Bubbles said:
I watch it every year i love it one of the best reality shows.. I love JK he is ace :D

Can anyone tell me who that lamb girl is i have never seen her before in my life??:confused:

Hiya KT.....amanda lamb does one of them properties abroad show's for c4 i think.....hope your well hun :wave:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Northern Star said:
Hiya KT.....amanda lamb does one of them properties abroad show's for c4 i think.....hope your well hun :wave:

Arrr tend to not watch those shows so that would be why i aint seen her:rolleyes: .

Im really well thanks hun hope your well :love: