Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Not sure if this one has been mentioned

Martyrs
Martyrs (2008)

Quite disturbing, an uncomfortable watch and had a really strange atmosphere to it:|

Was compelled to watch however.

Years after she escaped from an icy torture chamber in an abandoned slaughterhouse, Lucie enlists the help of her closest friend, Anna, to track down the family who tormented her and exact her revenge. But when Lucie and Anna investigate further, they discover that they've only scratched the surface of an unspeakably vile secret organization.

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
jus got a copy of this Ste but have yet to view!
Like all Neil Marshall films "Dog Soldiers" being my fave and his first movie:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Just had the pleasure of watching this - Centurion (2010)

Brilliant stuff highly enjoyed it.

If you like 300 and Gladiator and lots of violence then this ones for you. :thumbsup:

I thought it was utter shite :(

Why didn't the director just think "hmmm Braveheart, Gladiator - all done before and done really well - I'll give up now"

CGI blood, I mean it was just so unrealistic, plastic and wooden acting at the same time.

0.5 out of 10.

Just got a copy of Salt to watch, don't think that is going to much cop either but there's a lack of decent films around at the min and no good copies yet of Four Lions or Inception....

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
Yeah, looking forward to Mr Nice coming out, been on the cards for a few years now.

Saw him live when his book came out, bizare, but I was hammered so it was well worth it!! ;)

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Dead Man Running.. Dead Man Running (2009) - IMDb
(unintentionally) funniest thing ive seen in years. So bad.
50cent starts off ok but then just seems to lose interest. The dialogue is so so bad. Its a formulaic British gangster film with obligatory shot guns, camel skin coats and Jaguar car. Avoid at all costs.. unless you want to sit there and have a laugh..

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Forgot to say this film was co-financed by Rio Ferdinand who apparently didnt bother reading the script before offering up half of the £2.5 million. Delusional to say the least. Avoid.