The attack of the bolton pigeons!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Today in about an hour or so me n chris have to go to bolton :eek: :eek: now i know you'll be thinking 'yeh ok bolton'?? BUT have you seen who many bleeding pigeons there are? :cry: I hate birds and to think that in a hour im gonna be dodging them and practically stepping on them makes me feel very affraid. lol. :| :| I may be over reacting to some of you but to me its that bad the film Birds springs to mind they'll all be chasing me and pecking at my head. :cry:

Anyway just thought id let you know about my scary little mission :cry: i have to go through today!! lol. :$

Ill report back later if i eventually sucseed and get over this terrible terrible and mental torture. ;) lol.

:moonie: Nic. :moonie:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Do they still have that guy who shouts "Bolton Evening News" in the style of Joey Deacon!?!? :thumbsup: That should take your mind off the birds, just don't watch any Alfred Hitchcock movies this morning ;)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Well if you take some bread for them and throw it on the floor as you are going past they will ignor you and go for the bread :thumbsup: and the little chaps will get fed too...everyones a winner :king:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Northern Star said:
Well if you take some bread for them and throw it on the floor as you are going past they will ignor you and go for the bread :thumbsup: and the little chaps will get fed too...everyones a winner :king:

i disagree, i think you should take an air rifle with, use the bread for sarnies and you and chris take it in turn sharp shooting them, will be a fun afternoon a tell theee

*Mel*

Jan 9, 2005
Huddersfield / Wigan
pigeons are evil i agree, atleast they have got rid of that bird house thing in huddersfield town center where they all used to live because it was right near my flat and there were millions

ducks are ace tho, i well want a pet duck

Miss Cola said:
Today in about an hour or so me n chris have to go to bolton :eek: :eek: now i know you'll be thinking 'yeh ok bolton'?? BUT have you seen who many bleeding pigeons there are? :cry: I hate birds and to think that in a hour im gonna be dodging them and practically stepping on them makes me feel very affraid. lol. :| :| I may be over reacting to some of you but to me its that bad the film Birds springs to mind they'll all be chasing me and pecking at my head. :cry:

Anyway just thought id let you know about my scary little mission :cry: i have to go through today!! lol. :$

Ill report back later if i eventually sucseed and get over this terrible terrible and mental torture. ;) lol.

:moonie: Nic. :moonie:

Its not the pigeons you should be scared of, its the people :|

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
sweet sensation said:
Its not the pigeons you should be scared of, its the people :|

Lol yes they are scary :| i saw one bloke with a white sheet over his babys head as he carried him/her in a baby carrier. And nope it wasnt wacko jacko but had to look twice though. lol. :D

Well just got back n it all went quite well really the experience hasnt broke me not this time lol :D so i shall be visiting bolton again (if i have to :p ). :thumbsup:
Had to duck a few times whilst hanging onto chris and walked the long way around the little blighters but all in all i SURVIVED!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

So the days been a goodun till next time!!!! :ghost: :ghost:

:thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Lol nics, neil was saying you were hiding behind chris :rofl: You use to drag me nearly down to the floor trying to get away from the bloody things, lol.

I'm just glad you don't get spiders walking around town like that! :|

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Not scared of birds they dont bother me , but just an observation that there seems to zillions of bloody magpies around at the minute :mad: I have that silly superstition ingrained in me too that if you see one you have to salute it to counteract the bad luck, so I just look like some spastic soldier now loads of the time (more so than usual before anyone says it.. ;) )

Bloody Magpies. Bloody Superstitions. Rah Rah Rah :naughty:

skippy

Jul 17, 2001
T.C said:
dont you mean pigeonbumps ;) :p

oh no, not pigeondumps!
icon9.gif

Attachments

• pigeonpoop.jpg
    pigeonpoop.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 69