That Friday feelin'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i have definatley got the friday feeling....
half way through 2 weeks of jury service and i wasn't needed 2day...woooohooooooooooo!!!

these types of things are saved for a friday me thinks!!!!!
:crazy: :crazy:

happy friday every1

hope u are all ready 4 2morrow...even though i am not going i still hope u all have a great nite...i really do y' know!!
:( :( :(

jayne x

I definetly have it :) I'm sitting here.... I have manged to fobb of a contract that I really didn't want to do, so I htink that I have at least 4 hours of peace and quiet :) tghen I have to have a meeting with my boss, where we will discuss the contract, and potter on about life and the idiots in HO. then it will be time for home :)

So friday feeling ALL THE WAY!

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i really REALLY really hope i can make the next GT Tonski

every1 have a drink for me...maybe just all have a sip from 1 pint, cos i got a bit of a alcohol allergy!!!:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

see you all next time...if u listen really hard u will hear me throwing change into the jar...i am starting to save already!!:D :D

i am well and trully making the most of friday i think

jayne x

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
1 bottle of anything(not a bottle of whisky...a little bottle of anything like wkd) and i'm done in...
i'm a 1 drink woman:pixie:

i may be the only person to go out with a tenner get a taxi there and back..have A drink and still have change..and be well gone!!!

a bit embarrasing really:axe: :axe: :axe:

jayne x

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
i got the its nearly satday feelin. oooo i could crush a graaaaaaaaape

crazy quote of the night from a convo between me n t b 4:
butty says:
its fukkin large as hell what i gotta swallow its a ball tryin 2 get it down my apostrophies
butty says:
asophogess
butty says:
doh