That Eclipse record...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jjc tribute

Jun 26, 2004
Boothstown
Found this on another forum, more evidence or is it just hype as to the origin of this record??

"The first tune on the tape is one of the rarest tunes ever, its actually called The Eclipse, by PKA. There was only ever 100 copies made, it was a black label, and only pressed on one side, the only other Dj I know who has a copy, is Dj Sasha.

I was actually given a copy by PKA after I booked them for a live PA when I took over the running of The Eclipse, the North Easts first allnighter. I booked them because they were my favourite band, but I'd never actually heard this tune, the Eclipse before. I asked Phil, from PKA if he had a spare record he could sign for me, expecting one of their other classics 'Let me hear you say yeah' or something, but he gave me that black label, I was over the moon."

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
i haven't ....

Lol check out the forum slag that goes from one hotbed of old skool love to another. You're like a fly round dog shit.

seen a post from poor jonno for years without his missus stalking him and dissing him immediately. Amelie do you go straight to jonno's profile (set as your homepage?) and view his last post?
What do you do when you aren't on the web. burn ants with a magnifying glass? :p

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
seen a post from poor jonno for years without his missus stalking him and dissing him immediately. Amelie do you go straight to jonno's profile (set as your homepage?) and view his last post?
What do you do when you aren't on the web. burn ants with a magnifying glass? :p

Lol, and to realise this apparant fact you must therefore have mine set at yours. I admit to being a kinky biatch and doing so as a form of foreplay, whats your excuse lol:cops: If only you did view Jonno as 'poor' eh;), what do you do when not on the tinty, prick pins in your voodoo dolls:p

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Lol, and to realise this apparant fact you must therefore have mine set at yours. I admit to being a kinky biatch and doing so as a form of foreplay, whats your excuse lol:cops: If only you did view Jonno as 'poor' eh;), what do you do when not on the tinty, prick pins in your voodoo dolls:p

lol this being preggers lark is making you funnier :thumbsup:

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough