thanks...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
to those on osa that took the time to visit and show us around your country while we were there: shooms, booTAY, bod, bernie and deb.
especially you, deb. :love:

to those those i didn't meet (but REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to/planned on it), jiglo jim, u31 dave and mr. radish chris, im regretting it now. by the time we made it up north we weren't up for much. we were boring americans. not typically how i tend to describe myself, but after all the walking and dancing the past 11 days before we arrived up north, we were worthless sacks of poo. it took all i had to climb to the tower in darwen, but i'm SO glad i did! beautiful wide open hills of green!

which brings me to jim's ny/vegas adventure...

jim, the way you and leaky feel about your adventure (and the responses from everyone on your photos) is how i feel about visiting your country.
i was completely in awe and enjoyed every single second i was there. well, all except the 30 minutes in 2 roundabouts in portsmouth."this is fucking bullshit!':D

england is amazing!
i'll eventaulally post pics here if anyone cares to see them. you guys probably won't find my pics to be as as interesting as jig's. :) i have 500+ to edit/delete, so it'll be a while.

thanks, everyone!!!
:love:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Aww Jen, I said to Debs at the weekend that I was disappointed not to have met you while here. I knew you were up here before I left, but it all went quiet from Darwen so I suspected you were just having too good a time;)

I'd love to see the photo's mate, so get em posted:thumbsup: :)

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
hey Jen!

It was great meeting you, i'm glad we were able to work something out.
Sorry that the couple of days beforehand happened to coincide with all hell breaking loose at my work, which meant stupid hours, and missed phone calls etc. Anyhoo, it was great sharing some of the sights and smells of Portsmouth with you (southern England's premier scenic dogging location). The mixture of total sympathy/hysterical laughter listening in on your phone conversation with Shooms while negotiating said 2 roundabouts in Cosham is something that will stay with me. Just as watching me fold up my limbs & somehow squeeze myself into the front seat of Shooms' (gay hairdressers) car will I am sure stay with you. :mad:

I know i coulda put the seat back, but you were guests. It's an English thing :mad:

Glad you enjoyed your trip anyway. Not a bit surprised you were exhausted, you certainly managed to cram a lot in & clock up a few miles!

Must be great to be home for a rest :cool:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
it was a pleasure jen hun, you n john were great. really missed you both after ud gone :( but i will defo be coming over to see u in the future :thumbsup:

just glad u made it home safe :love:

thankyou for my pressies too hun :love:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Soz i missed ya, it was a bit crackers here the week you came over to Darwen, i really shoulda made a greater effort to get my ass over to Chris and Bernies, or Debs fer a smooch...