Thanks to everyone at OSA

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Hopefully folks wont find this post silly or whatever, but...

I'm going through a ruff patch in my life - thankfully I'm on the up and part of that is due to having folks here that really care about other OSA'ers.

I just want folks too know - you are making a difference to my outlook on life.

Thanks, hugs and I'll end now lol

Del

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Not silly at all mate. I doubt there's anybody that hasn't been through a rough patch in their lives and haven't called on their mates to pull em through:love: but aye, there are a lot of good peeps on this site for sure, we're still a family even though there's the occassional bickering between some of the siblings;)

Glad you're through the worst of it now mate:)

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
yup, can always rely on somebody to perk you up, give you a laugh or help you out in some way one here. I think thats the other great side to the site other than the music side, god bless us, each and every one of us lol:D

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Not silly at all mate.
As has been said we all go through it at one time or another...

But enduring the bad stuff in life helps you appreciate the good.

Don't really know you apart from reading your posts on here, but if there's ever owt I can do to help or you just need an ear to bend, I'll be glad to oblige. That goes for everyone here to be honest.

maff f

Jan 20, 2007
Not silly at all mate. I doubt there's anybody that hasn't been through a rough patch in their lives and haven't called on their mates to pull em through:love: but aye, there are a lot of good peeps on this site for sure, we're still a family even though there's the occassional bickering between some of the siblings;)

Glad you're through the worst of it now mate:)

to true jim,,,you are the nicest tight wadded **** faced lepper i know!!!!!<and that was a joke for anyone thats never had the joy of his body odour???>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
glad to hear your on the up m8 :D yeah there not a bad bunch on here, :love:
i often have a flick through the post a picture of yourself thread if im feeling down, its good to remind yourself that theres people far worse off ;) :D

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Hopefully folks wont find this post silly or whatever, but...

I'm going through a ruff patch in my life - thankfully I'm on the up and part of that is due to having folks here that really care about other OSA'ers.

I just want folks too know - you are making a difference to my outlook on life.

Thanks, hugs and I'll end now lol

Del

not silly at all :) there is some true gems on osa who go out of there way and i think thats why you end up staying around :D word of warnin tho stay away from that Nics she will lead you astray :p ;)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
not silly at all :) there is some true gems on osa who go out of there way and i think thats why you end up staying around :D word of warnin tho stay away from that Nics she will lead you astray :p ;)

ha ha ha no way...not me!!

ive had a bop or 2 with mr jd7 at the good ole hazydays years ago, he knows i was a wrong en then and am still a wrong en now lol

weve got a good crowd on here and i think you could call on anybody if the chips are down.......sometimes ive felt well shit and out of the blue i get a random message, tx or fonecall and im instantly cheered up......even if the message does usaly say "you cnut" but i know it was meant from the heart :rofl:

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
p.s had a bop , i sincerly hope the poor fooker checked his pockets after :D

LMAO, I just remembered about being at Hazy and trying to hear what someone was saying then was handed money :|

Thankfully they came back sometime later and 'reclaimed' it :spin:

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
My latest gain - bonding with my youngest - priceless :D

Attachments

• 07.08 going2a party.JPG
    07.08 going2a party.JPG
    943.2 KB · Views: 65

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
glad to hear your on the up m8 :D yeah there not a bad bunch on here, :love:
i often have a flick through the post a picture of yourself thread if im feeling down, its good to remind yourself that theres people far worse off ;) :D

Going off that picture you posted with the wonky eyes, I don't think so mate:p:D