Tell me i am not going crazy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Had to go get some footballs today from JJB and got to the counter to pay and stuck me card in the machine and my mind went totally blank. I couldnt remember my bloody pin no.

Had to take me card back apologise and go home to try figure out what it could be. The weird thing is this has happened before but believe it or not it was in the SAME SHOP :$ :|

Must have had this pin for over a year and even used my card at dinner too. Been racking my head to figure it out and have even tried it at cash point machines but only entered it twice each time and still kept me card.

I think i may know it now but cant risk trying again tonight so gonna sleep on it.

Anyone else have these episodes.

Andy

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
yes mate :) i have. in the end i got so fooked off wiv suddenly forgetting my pin i changed the pin number in 1 of them machines to somink i would remember and it hasnt happened so far

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It's happened to me at cash machines in the past when i've changed to a new pin for the umpteenth time and I have occasionally double checked it to make sure i'm using the right number. Fortunately I haven't been caught out with chip and pin yet though:)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol, oh dear andy :axe: looks a bit dodgy at the tills hey :D

I couldnt for the life of me think of my phone number when asked the other day , the landline that is. In the end had to trawl through the numbers in my mobile to see what it was :condom: :axe: :$
mind you, I hardly ever use it so thats probably why :$

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
If or when i figure out the right one the first thing i am gonna do is go change the fekker. Was really embarrassing though and must have looked well dodgy. think it was the same lass as last time too :$

I even had the pin on my phone but since then that stopped working and i didnt put it on my new one.

Hoping tomorrow it will just come back to me and i will have 3 fresh goes to try crack it :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
We've got loads of numbers, for all manner of things to remember these days though:|

less phone numbers since the days of mobiles, you just type them in and forget about them :S Theres only one single one I could recall from memory if I lost all mine :eek:

passwords too... have too many different ones of those and it all gets a bit confusing :axe: :condom:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
LOL not had that nope but had to get somethin for me mum a while back so had her card so I could pay for it for her but when I went to the cahsier their chip & pin on that till wasn't workin, can't do her signature so had to insist to go to a till that it was workin on, there was one fortunately otherwise i'd have been doing an retro & walkin out :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i wondered where me card had gone......ya thieving shiester ya....only joking andy:love:

i do this all the time, even had it as my date of birth and i still forgot it:condom:

but the thing is, do you have the same number for each card.........i dont coz its hard enough remembering 1 number let alone twenty twelve:$

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
i tried to use my card at the beginning of the month but forgot that it had expired, i just could not understand why it wasnt working got really flustered and had to trawl through about 3 cards to get one that worked! felt a right eeeejut!! only remembered when i got home:crazy: