Techno Age - Movin On

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

StuHarmer

Nov 7, 2006
hiya i'm after this choon and have been for ages. I won't settle for anything other than the actual twelve. I'm not interested in compilations with this on. I know about Ebay and everything else i'm asking on here for those of you who actually own a good copy. A decent price would be nice so please contact me if you'd like to part with it. I'll come and pick it up as long as the distance is reasonable! Cheers.:)

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
hiya i'm after this choon and have been for ages. I won't settle for anything other than the actual twelve. I'm not interested in compilations with this on. I know about Ebay and everything else i'm asking on here for those of you who actually own a good copy. A decent price would be nice so please contact me if you'd like to part with it. I'll come and pick it up as long as the distance is reasonable! Cheers.:)

Would sell it mate, but i'll be honest - not at a 'decent' price.

You seem to be in the know about the history and aura of this tune so get back to us with a serious offer which matches it if you're still interested.

My copy is in VG condition.

Ant :D

steved

Mar 21, 2006
Carlisle England.
Alright mate. There is some top bootlegs with this on. The one with Q-words "Thats the choice" and Irene Ortiz-"In my House". This was going round Manchester/ Warrington in 1992.If want the original expect to pay £80-£100+. Good hunting.:cool:

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....

Attachments

• d6_1.jpg
    d6_1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 758

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Alright mate. There is some top bootlegs with this on. The one with Q-words "Thats the choice" and Irene Ortiz-"In my House". This was going round Manchester/ Warrington in 1992.If want the original expect to pay £80-£100+. Good hunting.:cool:

Yep thats the one ive got, its ok if you can get one :D

a.wood890

Sep 27, 2006
MANCHESTER
Woody ( X - Mix Factory Dj )

I MIGHT AV A SPARE COPY ON THE ,, A AN R LABEL,, THATS THE ORIGINAL 12,,, WIV THE INSTRUMENTAL ON IT.... BUT THE PRICE WONT BE CHEEP,,, THESE GO 4 ABOUT £70 TO £100,,,, THEY ARE VERY RARE INDEED,,, DELETED, BACK IN 1991 TO 92.... I'LL POST U WIV INFO, IF I FIND IT,, R DONT FIND IT...:confused: