Technics Parts Pitch Control Unit w/PCB (Modified)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
my dad got me some a bit ago he got em str8 from technics but u need a trade account he was workin 4 a eletrical repair company
15£ each

This item has the entire pitch control assembly, including zero led light, pitch control speed oscillator, and wires all sauderd on the board. Makes it easier to switch the pitch control. No more saudering on your part! Just Plug and Play!

just copied this off the site .its all the lot i need not just the pitch fader mate :thumbsup:

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
I just bought the slider and 'soldered' it on (saudered????') myself...
To be honest I don't completely understand what ur asking..???
My pitch kept locking on zero randomly (which was a mechanical fault with the zero lock part of the slider )... so I changed the slider, keeping the original PCB (had to solder at 4 points).
When you do this this you should make sure that the zero position on the pitch slider (set by adjusting the POT) matches the quartz lock (switching point at which the record is played at the correct pitch (if that makes sense?????? I'm pissed!)
You do this so there isn't a big differance between say..... 0 and -1 pitch when your mixing.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
It'd probably be cheaper to have someone sort it for you (repair shop in the UK) than pay import tax/shipping them over from the USA.

Ask Cano as I think he knows a place in Manchester that service decks for decent prices.

Be also worth getting them both serviced at the same time as the replacement pitches put in, just in case owt else goes tits up on the decks!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Wouldn't mind new pitch sliders myself, preferably without the quartz lock though as it's the most annoying feature on a Technics Deck:mad:

Let me know if you get sorted Dylan, mate:thumbsup: :)

If you can find a way of putting the MK5G pitch control and 8/16% switches in too then all the better :D