Tease Mixes #2, incl. Sasha, Jon Pleased, Lisa Loud, Oakenfold, Healy, LuvDup, TDV etc

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
also found this one with leopard print cover

AW-tease96.jpg

Al Whitehead A https://www.mediafire.com/file/898p...@+Miss+Moneypennys+late+95+A+(Tease).mp3/file
Al Whitehead B https://www.mediafire.com/file/xvg3...@+Miss+Moneypennys+late+95+B+(Tease).mp3/file
tracklist - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/bradyman/money-AW-TdV.htm

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Regarding the conversation we have had about sets being bootlegged and diff dj names put to the wrong set etc , what was going on with all the Sasha tapes, so many tapes turned out to be Vertigo sets and not Sasha sets, was that also done by bootleggers or just mislabelled by people passing them on ????

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Regarding the conversation we have had about sets being bootlegged and diff dj names put to the wrong set etc , what was going on with all the Sasha tapes, so many tapes turned out to be Vertigo sets and not Sasha sets, was that also done by bootleggers or just mislabelled by people passing them on ????
Apparently it was done to generate sales. Down south, at the time, not many people had heard of Vertigo, but Sasha's name was literally everywhere. I remember hearing about Sasha in 1989 when he would have started playing out at The Hac, and we were in West Cornwall. They used his name to sell bootleg tapes... which worked very well!

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Apparently it was done to generate sales. Down south, at the time, not many people had heard of Vertigo, but Sasha's name was literally everywhere. I remember hearing about Sasha in 1989 when he would have started playing out at The Hac, and we were in West Cornwall. They used his name to sell bootleg tapes... which worked very well!
ok so your saying it was bootleggers then..
Ive never been a big fan of Sasha after 91 tbh, so never really took much notice regards the mixes etc, I do remember we had come bk from Ibiza in the bk end of 89 and seeing his name on every flyer going

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Ive never been a big fan of Sasha after 91 tbh, so never really took much notice regards the mixes etc, I do remember we had come bk from Ibiza in the bk end of 89 and seeing his name on every flyer going
100% dude. I think Chunky posted a thread on here a few years back about it

Reactions: chinatownswhite

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010