task bar at top on tinternet page

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
i pressed summat the other day and i have lost my task bar at th etop - in other words i can't hit my homepage button etc - does anyone know how i can get it back :S i'm sure i am missing some other stuff as well but i can't remember what!!! all i have is the address of the web page i am on and 'file' 'edit' 'view' 'favorites' 'tools' and 'help' above that - cheers in advance for any help :cool: :thumbsup:

May 18, 2006
Bradford
www.waxdj.com
right mate go to top of screen just at side of word Help on grey part of bar click right mouse button and a box will come up, click on standard buttons and your task bar will come up, same thing to bring all other bars up .Just make sure there's a tick next to the name of the bar you want to bring up in the box that comes up after you press the right mouse button .

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
DJ Chris Berry said:
right mate go to top of screen just at side of word Help on grey part of bar click right mouse button and a box will come up, click on standard buttons and your task bar will come up, same thing to bring all other bars up .Just make sure there's a tick next to the name of the bar you want to bring up in the box that comes up after you press the right mouse button .

cheers mate :thumbsup: it weren't actually that but doing that made me realise what i had done ;) :thumbsup: i had just gragged my address box thingy up and over the home icons and that :thumbsup: