Tall trees.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
no mate but there pritty:rolleyes: in my opinion, seen them a few times and dislike there music choice everytime,

guess what good old ben taylor played last month at retro,

Darude - Sandstorm

pmsl

Did u have a good night anyway, heard its a nice club tall trees

Last edited:

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
aye i was there, musically good to be honest but i like the stuff thats played.....

paul taylors set started nice i thought, ben was good as well

where did ben taylor play sandstorm liquid e, think u might have the wrong dj mate? in fact i know u have cos i know for a fact he doesnt own that tune......where did u hear him play it?

tall trees is a nice club, but its full of scum now.....proper charva's cos they play oldskool at the beer boys all u can drink night on a friday and all the raggers go to retro

Last edited:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
I didnt go, it was a mate off here, hes still :rolleyes: ask a few of pple off here what hes played in the past at the one in wakefield

chaos

May 1, 2003
morecambe
Well it was my first time up there so i was just "stalking"the place at first,dont remember bens set,much,TOOOOO many ladies to look at,but will hopefully be visiting the place again,they do the retro night once a month,i think.Would recommend a visit to anybody~check out the bar in the hotel!!!

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
aye tall trees is indeed a fantastic club......and you never fail to have a superb night out there. i recommend staying over at the hotel n'all so you can relax and have a smoike after a hard nights dancin

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Its a very impressive club, and agree with Danny recommend staying at the hotel for afterwards - but don't do what my brother did & accidently knock a ceiling tile out of the roof whilst pissed - 'cos we all got rounded up by security guards and made to sit in the hotel foyer for about 1hr while they tried to find video evidence of it - they were trying to kick us out of the hotel, phone the police, the armed response, allsorts - wtf!? Luckily they couldnt get the video working so couldnt find any evidence to kick us out.