Take That!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Thanks to the lovely cookie :) me and my mate are going to watch Take That in concert on the 17th :jumpin:

Ive wanted to go and see these since i was a kid i am a big Take That fan :$ and i cant bloody wait. :thumbsup:

Its my bday aswell on thursday so this is a great bday treat!! :biggrin:

Thankyou soooo much cookie im well chuffed!!! :king:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Miss Cola said:
My mate knows a girl who went to the london concert last week i think? and she said it was excellent so i think we're gonna have a fab time. ;)

You knows it ;)

I'm going on Sunday so dont wear them out too much on Saturday will you ;) :D

My tickets didnt arrive til last weekend, was getting all stressed! :crazy:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
T.C said:
You knows it ;)

I'm going on Sunday so dont wear them out too much on Saturday will you ;) :D

Lol, ill be coming back with no voice :rofl:

There will be probably be no kids there coz they wont know who Take That are so the whole place will be ram packed full of 20/30 odd year old woman screaming there heads off! (Or will that just be me? :$ lol :p )

:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Miss Cola said:
(Or will that just be me? :$ lol :p )

:D

errr....no ...i'll just be 24 hours behind you :$ :D

I dont know why I care so much ,I never even used to like Take That that much :crazy: theyve grown on me as Ive got older . (Senility?) lol

They even have Take That pants in the merchandise :D
9_30.jpg

think the other choice says "how deep is your love" :D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Miss Cola said:
I think i may have to own a pair of them for memorabilia purposes only like. :D :$
I wonder if they have them in pink? lol. :p

only black as far as i know, but theyre tempting I admit, like you say , for memorabilia purposes, cant see it ever being appropriate to ever wear the damn things :eek: :D

talking of pants, I somehow ended up with some of these from the pub where I watched the match on Saturday, mmm sexy, lol :D

a7_1_b.JPG

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Str33tb0y said:
lovely, they are! as they are lucky hope ur gonna wear em on thursday me dear ;)

I cant see it really, theyre more hotpants/shorts than knickers if you ask me, and I cant really see that going down well at work :D Apart from the fact I'm too bloody old for hotpants .... "Whitney dressed as Britney" , lol :D
I may wear them as a hat :rotate:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
T.C said:
I cant see it really, theyre more hotpants/shorts than knickers if you ask me, and I cant really see that going down well at work :D Apart from the fact I'm too bloody old for hotpants .... "Whitney dressed as Britney" , lol :D
I may wear them as a hat :rotate:

lmfao :thumbsup: :) i like to see u go into work with them as hat now that would b a challenge ;)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
T.C said:
errr....no ...i'll just be 24 hours behind you :$ :D

I dont know why I care so much ,I never even used to like Take That that much :crazy: theyve grown on me as Ive got older . (Senility?) lol

They even have Take That pants in the merchandise :D
9_30.jpg

think the other choice says "how deep is your love" :D

i want the how deep is your love ones!!!!!!! lol

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
well anyone who is going we should have a TT meetup :mad: am planning on getting there nice n' early, so think we'll have a few hours to kill :S
suppose sat will be more popular tho