T Shirts...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Newy

May 10, 2008
Huddersfield
Anyone know a cheap source to get T Shirts made? fairly decent quality with a screen print on the front from our own design/logo...

Failing that are there any screen print experts who could tell me how easy it is to make your own..but would still need info on buying plain T Shirts..

Any ideas guys .....

One....Newy

funnily enough Newy, im a screenprinter, but unfortnatly we dont print on fabrics, everything else tho! lol!

i really wouldnt waste my time trying to do it yourself
i would sugest getting them sublimation printed, this is where you print the design on a sublimation printer, (it just looks like a normal computer printer) using special inks, onto a carrier paper then heat transfer it on to the t-shirt
its relatively cheap for low quantiies, say up to 30ish

look in the yellow pages for a local embroidery place, or failing that maybe try a local signmaker

if you get really stuck i can give you the number of the print & promotion bloke we use, but he is based in Carlisle! and he will sort you out

Newy

May 10, 2008
Huddersfield
Cheers for that S.C...

We used to get em done before and worked out at 3 quid each inc T shirt but I think now its about 7 quid so was jus looking into different options...

One....Newy

I think we looking at 100 or so to start if it helps with people making suggestions:thumbsup: