sweet sensation remixes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Depends which you mean fella

The 'original' mix of Sweet Sensation was different to the mix that everyone knows & loves - both are on the 12" with the sleeve pic with the odd lookin fruit thingy.

There was a seperate 12" after this which had annuver remix done by fudge fools & roy le roach which is dead funky (sasha played a lot too). This also had 'Everybody' on the flip...

Then there were some 92ish remixes done (I think) by Rocky & Diesel.....

I think there were some later ones done too

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Shoomster said:
I love it personally & also its sought after coz of 'Everybody' (annuvva lush piano SOR tune).... its prolly worth just as much price-wise as the one you are after - would say 15 quid top value.

Id agree with this Everybody is a tune - better than Sweet Sensation IMHO - although the original of SS comes pretty close :thumbsup:

anyone know where the "go sweet sensation" sample is from??

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Im pretty certain its infact "For a sweet sensation".

I think its on one of those old accapella albums, tucked away in another song's lyrics somewhere. If I ever find it, Ill try and remember which one - Im not searching through about 100+ pellas tonight!. lol.

Anywayz, catch ya laterz

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I concede!

It *IS* 'those'. Ive managed to slow it down to 1/4 the speed without altering the pitch/note and its 'those' as well as I can make out.

Im sure in the pella/song for it, it has a line like 'for a sweet sensastion, to" blah di blah cant remember. But Im 90% sure now its 'Those'

Sheesh. The things you have to do! lol.

Sirius.

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
So Nathan is #1 trainspotter

trainspo.gif