Suprise Finds!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Well my boyfriend is useful for something.......;)

At the weekend he went up into the attic in his house and found a lot of old rave/italian house CDs from 1991-1995....and now they are mine :D :D :D What a find! Now my journeys in the car will be so much more enjoyable! Just had a look on the internet to see if I can find anything out about them...but apparently not much haha! People on ebay are sellin them for like 50p....but they are worth well more to me :D

They look like this.......*pics off ebay!*

bestof.jpg

bestofrave.jpg

Got lots of volumes for me to go through and play!

Don't you just love rooting and finding little gems?! :cool:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Winner hun its great isnt it when ya have nice lil surprise finds :thumbsup: happens very rarely to me like lol :p i went up into my attick and found a lovely pack of incontinence pads :|

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
The first piccy, theres another 3 to go with em...I found the four pack in a record shop (which didnt have any records in it) in Cyprus bout 6 years ago, I was well happy as I was getting well into my italo phones: Good find, tho I think they are played too slow on the CDs, needs getting on vinyl, pitching up and re recorded againphones: -lol...They were a god send at the time, many of IDs getting ID'd-lol :thumbsup:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I used to sell loads of that Italian House box set when it came out. The lowest it dropped to was £10.99 - which is an unbelievable bargain for 4 CD's chock full of classics. All my mates have got copies of it.

There was this little old West Indian fella who used to come in to the shop, and I put him on to it as well. He fuckin loved it. Trouble was he always used to come in asking for other stuff like it all the time, but there was nothing really of the same ilk at the time.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I used to sell loads of that Italian House box set when it came out. The lowest it dropped to was £10.99 - which is an unbelievable bargain for 4 CD's chock full of classics. All my mates have got copies of it.

They are actually really good! I was thinkin, 'Ooo I won't recognise any of these', but was glad to realise that I did :D :D :D

xjojox

Jul 19, 2007
Winner hun its great isnt it when ya have nice lil surprise finds :thumbsup: happens very rarely to me like lol :p i went up into my attick and found a lovely pack of incontinence pads :|

haha that wud be me

most people find thngs of value i wud just find a load of rubbish

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I bought the Italian House 4 pack from Music Zone years ago for about 8 quid I think :thumbsup: :)

There's Hip Hop and Rap in the series too.

I've only ever mixed vinyl though and they aren't much use to me apart from tune id's ;)

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Well my boyfriend is useful for something.......;)

At the weekend he went up into the attic in his house and found a lot of old rave/italian house CDs from 1991-1995....and now they are mine :D :D :D What a find! Now my journeys in the car will be so much more enjoyable! Just had a look on the internet to see if I can find anything out about them...but apparently not much haha! People on ebay are sellin them for like 50p....but they are worth well more to me :D

They look like this.......*pics off ebay!*

bestof.jpg

bestofrave.jpg

Got lots of volumes for me to go through and play!

Don't you just love rooting and finding little gems?! :cool:

Here's the info' on em Amy ;)

Low Price Music :thumbsup: