Summer Party Zombie Shack Sept 2023

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Unit 7

May 26, 2023
Manchester
Me and by girlfriend went to our first OSA event last week. It was bouncing and really friendly. Some people that I met - Billyrave, Vinny, Jack G and Superdan. All super friendly and cosy house night (albeit for older people like me :cool:). Some people I didn't meet - but definitely next time - S-J, Butty Firthsta 2.0 and Chinawhite or whoever wants a chat. Brilliant music and all on vinyl via the media of 1210's. We even got a round of 2 hype, kid n' play which was fab.
I wanted to reach out to Vinny from Hale, as he told me about an event in Liverpool called 'back to the dock' - would be well up for it. Vinny, get back to me!!
The name badges..........thanks but no thanks Billy, mine said - Cunit 7. I think it made me popular for a short period of time, but it was probs a bit toooo risky. I'm putting in an advance request to Billyrave, can you put 'Dave' on next time, as Cunit 7 was making me paranoid!!!
But thanks for giving me a new badge.............

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
I thought it was a really good night, I had to leave early because of commitments early Sunday but while I was there I thought it was great.

Nice friendly atmosphere and music was top notch, big respect to the DJs and all who organised .

Special mentions to jaxx who is a top bloke and to Billy , SJ, bri & sonic . The legend jack G. Shout out to the guy I spoke to outside for awhile although I have no idea who that was 😀

Also superdan and marsy who are really nice people and had some really nice things to say. High five to marsy ✋

Nice to meet so many other people too who I didn't catch thier names .