subscribing to threads ?? - admins

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
why am i subscribing to every thread i reply to even though this option is turned off in my profile??

i think it's only started happening recently..any ideas?

edit - soz, spose this should be in the help section..

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
butty said:
not sure mate. you tried turnin the option on then back off again

Ha ha, you're about as helpful as the IT "help" desk at my work!!!!!! That's all i ever get when i phone them, try turning it off and then back on again!!!! I wonder if you have to go to uni to learn that!!!;)

I know one chap onhere works on the "help" desk for the NHS somewhere, so apologies to you, i'm sure you are much more helful when people phone you up!!:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shabba said:
Ha ha, you're about as helpful as the IT "help" desk at my work!!!!!! That's all i ever get when i phone them, try turning it off and then back on again!!!! I wonder if you have to go to uni to learn that!!!;)

I know one chap onhere works on the "help" desk for the NHS somewhere, so apologies to you, i'm sure you are much more helful when people phone you up!!:thumbsup:

You would be suprised how many probs can be fixed by just turning off then back on again.

You maybe even more suprised to learn that a solution to 90% of computer problems can be found on the net. So all them yrs at uni mean nothing sometimes.

Andy

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I noticed this too, it only happened after I went gold..

And is only certain threads in a certain forum that are being subscribed to.

Didn't really phase me tbh, but you can always manually unsubscribe them

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i dint have a clue what you was on about grad, i thought "butty the cheeky beggar, he's already had me out of 20 nuggets and now he wants more!!!!"

but i must of bin having a blond moment:$

anyways ive checked my profile and mine says 0 subscriptions and im a gold member too if it helps:thumbsup:

justn a question tho, what does it actually mean tho the subscriptions bit????

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
nics said:
justn a question tho, what does it actually mean tho the subscriptions bit????

I've always wondered that...I presummed you got an email or somat when someone replied to a thread you are subscribed too.

Might be wrong tho.