Strange findings when you wake up after a night on the razzle

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
The signs of being lightly sozzled on a night out, having syphoned a few shots and waking up the next day to find things in strange places....

Clothes dumped in an area of the bedroom I never knew existed.

Money on the stairs (at least I had some left!)

A leftover pizza pizza slice that has turned into cardboard overnight

Keys? No idea where they are but it doesn't look like I broke in!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I once woke up in a strangers garage - don't know how I got in. He found me in the morning, made me a brew and ordered me a taxi - what a gent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pmsl thats ace :thumbsup:

The last soul do we went to i was that hammered i tried getting into a randoms car that i thought was a taxi :rolleyes: :$ Cant really think of much else at the moment :cops:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
Pmsl thats ace :thumbsup:

The last soul do we went to i was that hammered i tried getting into a randoms car that i thought was a taxi :rolleyes: :$ Cant really think of much else at the moment :cops:

Mate of mine tried to flag down what he thought was a cab to have his jaw broken for his efforts.:eek:

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
aye done few things on razz and wake up next morning thinking how did that get there like leaving a trail from front door to bedroom of bank/credit cards wallet and watch for some reason:confused:

Also left burger box right in middle of floor in living room with 1/4 of burger inside:S

Feel asleep outside on patio, my bro woke up a 6 in mornin to get drink of water and seen me sittin with my head in my knees:$ next door neighbour also seen me lol:$

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I found a chicken tikka jalfrezi and pilau rice in a bag in my bedroom last time I got wrecked. I found it the next night though just before I went to bed, so I had to bin it:cry: