Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Arthur, Martha..or somewhere inbetween:confused:

Not me lol:D

Have the 'normal' categories of sexuality(straight/gay/bi) become more blurred or is this generation more relaxed about sexual boundries etc?

I ask because I go clubbing in Gay bars quite a bit and its quite normal for straight girls in relationships with men to sleep with other women and gay men to dabble with women too. :he she:

Also on soaps(Hollyoaks in particular) there is loads of swip swapping between men and women.

Have the lines become more blurred or am I just clubbing in debauched whore houses????
:D

Some people say sex is like food-and I agree...people cant be catagorised into what they like-u may be a meat eater...but u might like a bit of veg now and again...lol

Incidentally, Ive two gay bloke mates who fell in love with girls and are now in relationships with them. Love obviously has now boundaries...

I know a few people who are deffo one way or other-but alot of others who are a bit of everything, in different amounts too...

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Christ things have got debauched. In my day you were lucky to find a few pages of Razzle in a hedge. These days everyone is doing it with each other.

Each to their own (or not!) I say. It's all about the love. :wave:

And yes Mesh, I think you are clubbing in debauched knocking shops!

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Love is a very rare & special thing so should know no bounderies once found... :thumbsup:

so my future wife who i hope loves me dearly wont be to upset if i cross the fence and love thy nieghbour ;) :D dont think ill risk it though :naughty:

so my future wife who i hope loves me dearly wont be to upset if i cross the fence and love thy nieghbour ;) :D dont think ill risk it though :naughty:

I should stress I meant love & not just a debauched shag & sticky fingers for the night like those shameless hussies Mesh seems to be cavorting about with :D Eeeeee the duuuurteh bastards :D

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
I should stress I meant love & not just a debauched shag & sticky fingers for the night like those shameless hussies Mesh seems to be cavorting about with :D Eeeeee the duuuurteh bastards :D

drat i bet she would go like a train too, must be at least 40yrs since she last had a bit :$

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I think the real question here is whether Mesh has dabbled on the dark side & is seeking reassurance from us all that she won't get burnt at the stake... :D

Personally the thought of Mesh on minge action makes me harder than trying to recite the Chinese alphabet backwards :D

hahahahaha! Proper LOL'd at that Shooms:D :D
Sorry to dissapoint but the closest I have got to fishy fingers is when I've ate a bag of Scampi Fries after flopping 10 pints whilst watching the match:D
That does sound a bit dykey tho:he she:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I think the real question here is whether Mesh has dabbled on the dark side & is seeking reassurance from us all that she won't get burnt at the stake... :D

Personally the thought of Mesh on minge action makes me harder than trying to recite the Chinese alphabet backwards :D

But I did lick Shabbas leg in the toilets of a dodgy boozer in Liverpool once;)

I read the title & immediately thought of Ed ;)

I love the analogy Loz gave about sometimes preferring meat & other times fancying some vag instead.... at least I think that's what she wrote :D

Love is a very rare & special thing so should know no bounderies once found... :thumbsup:

it's kinda what i was aiming for-i thought u might pick up on that shoomy....lol