Ste Huxley Vibealite & Fantasy Island Deck Spinning Extravanaganza

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Just been listening to 2 cd's courtesy of the man like Ste H playing at Fantasy Island in Skegness and Vibealite earlier in the year.

IMO (And yours unless ya deaf or stupid ;) ) this guy is freakin excellent on the ol' wheels of steel.

Top ravey breakbeat piano tuneage played at just the right speed and unpredictable yet spot on mixing everytime.

As per usual Mr H sets theres not one bit where you wanna sit down (even when your driving your motor!!) and its good to hear a dj experimenting and doing things a bit differently as should be done.

My advice......Purchase mixes from this man to add smile to ones face - Simple.

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
IMO (And yours unless ya deaf or stupid ) this guy is freakin excellent on the ol' wheels of steel.

its good to hear a dj experimenting and doing things a bit differently as should be done.

Hear hear (claps his hands)

Nice one Pacman...ive been tryin to tell peeps this fer years lol...
Experimentation and diversity is what does it fer me and Ste aint short on that...hes like Dexter in his lab on the decks creatin new mixes:thumbsup:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Tonksi said:
Hear hear (claps his hands)

Nice one Pacman...ive been tryin to tell peeps this fer years lol...
Experimentation and diversity is what does it fer me and Ste aint short on that...hes like Dexter in his lab on the decks creatin new mixes:thumbsup:

Ddear Craig 'Proper Bo' 'Me and our Kes' Tonkmeister,

Your words of wisdom are more spot on than a spot which is on something.

Yours SIncerely

Mr P. Acman

Ste H DJ Appreciation Society

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
HE PLAYS HEAPS OF OLDSKOOL U DONT HEAR CANED ALL THE TIME TUNES THAT ARE OBSCURE AND TOP

SORRY IM SHOUTING BUT IM WELL PISSED

CHEERS

A.

:pixie: :pixie: :hurl:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Partridge Here

face.jpg

And I just want to add that Ste's mxes are outstandingly "Back of the net" which means they are oustanding and I often play segments of "Ste H n the Mix" on Radio Norwich.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Hi folks im Curtis Strange, pro golfer and fdescendant of the original Marmite Creators.

strange.jpg

ctg44.jpg

Whilst we at Marmite do not stage rave events, if we did they would be the best and that would be because Ste H would play at them.

His mixes are Super Dooper.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
See, amazing innit!!

Seriously, Aydo above got it spot on when he said Ste's sets contain loads of different mixes of tunes, tunes that dont get caned and always at least one stormer youd always loved years back but had forgotten about.

This geezer needs to be doin' more live sets cos ya guaranteed he will rock the place so get him on at Goodtimes, get him on at Courtneys and get him on wherever your doing nights because if your into ya old skool tuneage with emotion then you wont be dissapointed.

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
This geezer needs to be doin' more live sets cos ya guaranteed he will rock the place so get him on at Goodtimes, get him on at Courtneys and get him on wherever your doing nights because if your into ya old skool tuneage with emotion then you wont be dissapointed.

innit Pacman!! :thumbsup:

PS We'll do lunch and talk about doin PR for Ste ;)...ciao

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Tonksi said:
innit Pacman!! :thumbsup:

PS We'll do lunch and talk about doin PR for Ste ;)...ciao

Great we can roll some hedgehogs, seal some envelopes and other such PR related speak to plan out that young chaps future.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Only just seen this thread :$ Yup, I agree with H is a corker on them thar decks !! :thumbsup: I have the pleasure of owning some of his work myself and they are a permanaent feature in my car :)

Good on ya Ste :king:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
just got round to downloading one of ste's mixes. it was this one off anthems.com:

"Funky Old Skool House - Steve Huxley May 2002"

first time i've listened to one of his sets, and have to say that they're is a real good crop of tuneage going on.........:cops: cud do with a couple of em me'sen;)

anyways, its a :thumbsup: for mr.ste huxley! u expecting to do a goodtimes anytime soon mate?

Danny_R:icecream: