Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

$ue

Feb 2, 2004
statefront.jpg

stateback.jpg

FLASHBACK @ GARLANDS presents
STATE REUNION with LEE BUTLER, DAVEY T, STE McGEE, PEZ TELLETT & MARK SIMON playing the original Dale Street classics from 90-92!!

also downstairs
COCONUT GROVE (THE COKEY) REUNION with ROBBIE EDWARDS, LES CALVERT, DEREK BROWN & ALAN JAMES taking you back to the great nights you thought you could never re-live!!

FANTASTIC LIVE PERFORMANCES FROM
KEN DOH & TONY DI BART!!!

MISS THIS AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Flashback @ Garlands
Friday 30th June
11pm - 5am
Tickets availabel from 3 Beat Records

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I got all excited when I saw the name 'State' as Mick used to talk about that place a fair bit, sounded top from what he said.

Shame he's not DJ'ing on the line up as well.

There's no mention of price and you've left it a bit short notice - I would have gone to that, but already going to Timeless in Manc.

Maybe next time tho phones:

blue jammer said:
I got all excited when I saw the name 'State' as Mick used to talk about that place a fair bit, sounded top from what he said.

Shame he's not DJ'ing on the line up as well.

There's no mention of price and you've left it a bit short notice - I would have gone to that, but already going to Timeless in Manc.

Maybe next time tho phones:

the "OLD" state from 87-89 is the one mick + myself remember with fondness :thumbsup: like the legendary Monday Daisy nites proper acid house club ,
not to be confused with when it re-opened in 90 to become a shirt n pants club playing mainstream house for several years ,

look out for a PROPER Daisy reunion coming to a club in Liverpool very soon , and i recon a certain dj pluto will grace the ones,n,twos for that one ;)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
I seen you dancin to toni di bart when i played it at timeless, u didnt think it was cheesey then
classic tune
Looks good this night, lee Butler and pez tellet. Shame im in work

Im not bein funny chuck, but ive been to timeless once and this is one tune that would defo not have me dancing :mad: :naughty:

i seriously resent that lol :p as its one of my pet hate tunes, along with elevation expansions, and jinny keep warm :hurl:

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Northern Star said:
Im not bein funny chuck, but ive been to timeless once and this is one tune that would defo not have me dancing :mad: :naughty:

i seriously resent that lol :p as its one of my pet hate tunes, along with elevation expansions, and jinny keep warm :hurl:

LOL, I Played it last tune, nah i didnt it was 2nd last as i played rhythm of life last lol
It was either toni di bart or herd n fitz
you have no taste debs, whats up with yer, top tune is mr di bart.
I expected more of you young lady:p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
LOL, I Played it last tune, nah i didnt it was 2nd last as i played rhythm of life last lol
It was either toni di bart or herd n fitz
you have no taste debs, whats up with yer, top tune is mr di bart.
I expected more of you young lady:p
lmfao...i have taste you cheeky whipper snapper ;) Im still gob smacked as to how anybody could take that di bart tune seriously lol :p :p :p :p :p :p esp you....:| who i thought had taste ;) but i think ill change my mind now :p :p ;) :dummy:

It could well have been herd n fitz cus i dont mind that tune :thumbsup:

as i recall that evening i wasnt feeling too great and not much dancing was done at all :(

BadBoyDJPigeon

Apr 9, 2004
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Northern Star said:
lmfao...i have taste you cheeky whipper snapper ;) Im still gob smacked as to how anyway could take that di bart tune seriously lol :p :p :p :p :p :p esp you....:| who i thought had taste ;) but i think ill change my mind now :p :p ;) :dummy:

It could well have been herd n fitz cus i dont mind that tune :thumbsup:

as i recall that evening i wasnt feeling too great and not much dancing was done at all :(

If i remember right I was parralytic, could'nt dance properly and could not even have a conversation, no wonder i played toni di bart.
In all honesty, i dont remember it comin out, all i remember it from the on the fair they used to have on brookdale park, it was alawys on when I was on the waltzers, so it holds fond memories

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
BadBoyDJPigeon said:
I used to serenade the ladies with toni di bart.
No wonder i live on my jacks;) :p

Lol yes babes thatll certainly do it ;)

Aww bless.......you should stick to chucking pebbles up at the window in yer y fronts...that should have the desired effect ;);) :p

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
ikontraband said:
the "OLD" state from 87-89 is the one mick + myself remember with fondness :thumbsup: like the legendary Monday Daisy nites proper acid house club ,
not to be confused with when it re-opened in 90 to become a shirt n pants club playing mainstream house for several years ,

look out for a PROPER Daisy reunion coming to a club in Liverpool very soon , and i recon a certain dj pluto will grace the ones,n,twos for that one ;)

Cheers, will deffo be at that one :thumbsup: