Spooky goin ons in the fish tank.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
On saturday me an lee went the fish shop and bought a black shark with an orange tail is a beautiful fish,:love:

But anyways woke up sunday morrning the fish was no where to be seen we were lookin for it for ages and thought it had sone a nemo type thing and escaped but it had totally gone,:confused:
we had had 2 befoer an they had done exactly the same thing.:(

Now i have woke up this morning and the fish has retuned in full health swimmin around like it had never been away.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Where the hell has it been...???:|

could of popped the chippy to see some relatives???

Is it by any chance a burrowing fish??? Some fish burrow under the gravel and can stay there for days. I had a snake fish which did this. Would only see it when i cleaned the tank, anyways, 1 day i forgot about it and as i poured the dirty fish water down the drain............ well you can guess what happened. :(

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
JohnnyPink said:
could of popped the chippy to see some relatives???

Is it by any chance a burrowing fish??? Some fish burrow under the gravel and can stay there for days. I had a snake fish which did this. Would only see it when i cleaned the tank, anyways, 1 day i forgot about it and as i poured the dirty fish water down the drain............ well you can guess what happened. :(
Hmmm maybe it is there couldnt be anyother explenation i suppose it is now lost again so i think u may be right, as for throwin ur fish away :naughty:LOL only kiddin i would ov prob done the same :$

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I have just read up about them and it says you shouldnt have ur light on cos they are very shy fish and tend to hide in the smallest ov places so i have turned the light off to see if he will come back but im sure he will..

Int it well cute???

redtail3.jpg

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
Bubbles said:
I have just read up about them and it says you shouldnt have ur light on cos they are very shy fish and tend to hide in the smallest ov places so i have turned the light off to see if he will come back but im sure he will..

Int it well cute???

redtail3.jpg

Lol, er looks like a goldfish on the way out to me!? :D but then I don't know alot about fish! (you may be able to tell) :thumbsup: