spiky hair, whats it all about?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

I was walking round town this afternoon and I must have been in the minority of people that had a proper haircut. Why have most of the lads gone mad and decided to have mohicans and dyed hair? Why does everyone look like they have been walking through a gale force wind? They will all look back in years to come and think I looked a proper cvnt. What kind of statement are these people trying to pass of? It takes no imagination to copy David Beckham. If your a lad on here and you have spiky or dyed hair can you please tell me what forced you to do it

doolz

m8 i have been puzzling this one for a few yrs here in london
all i see is hollyoaks wannabes wearing popstar glasses and looking like there heads have beeen dragged thru a hedge

also fukkin 80s fasion is ehem "IN" again arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh that clobber looked shit then it looks shit now

Re: Re: spiky hair, whats it all about?

nowthen said:
Their missus probably!

Big girls!

short back n sides for proper lads!

short back n sides, number 2 with a bit off the top. Does for me. I realised that copyin football players makes you look a tw@t in 1996 when i opted for the...............

GAZZA hair do. :cry:

just a big no when it comes to dyed spikey hair and stuff like that.

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
ZENZEN do you stand there for hours though hun with wax in hand sculpting it all. If you watch some men they tend to play with it and if it's abit out of place they will fiddle with it till it's right.

I think it looks ok on some men but on the other hand some go over board and it kinda looks factory made if u no what i mean. I better stop waffling now getting a bit :confused: with what i am trying to say. Hope this makes sence. think it is a bit early. ;)

Pw x

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
im lucky in the fact my hairs got a mind of its own, fall out of bed and it falls into place :)

give it a drink of water when im washing me face give it a shake and bobs your uncle sorted :)

when im off out ill give it a lashing of gel and scrunch and thats me.

whos david beckam ?

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
doolz said:
also fukkin 80s fasion is ehem "IN" again arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh that clobber looked shit then it looks shit now

If the mullet ever comes back i'm gonna go and live in a rainforest or summat. I don't think i could resist the temptation to throw eggs at anyone supporting such a monstrous hair 'style'!!!!

I think some people carry the spikey thing off quite well, the kind of people who frequent the flying handbag in Blackpool anyway!!!

(That is a bar for gentle men who are light on their feet, eaters of fancy cakes, just incase the name didn't give it away)

'Shabba' said:
If the mullet ever comes back i'm gonna go and live in a rainforest or summat. I don't think i could resist the temptation to throw eggs at anyone supporting such a monstrous hair 'style'!!!!

I think some people carry the spikey thing off quite well, the kind of people who frequent the flying handbag in Blackpool anyway!!!

(That is a bar for gentle men who are light on their feet, eaters of fancy cakes, just incase the name didn't give it away)

No way, i think it'd be great to just have a mullet for a week, imagine all the great things you could do, you could host funhouse on itv and sing a really poor song with glenn hoddle and chris waddle. oh the joys, think i'll get me coat.

taxi............

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 129

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
doolz said:
m8 i have been puzzling this one for a few yrs here in london

Too right - the home of the stupid haircut - the Shoreditch Mullet - the Hoxton Fin - the general "cut me own hair darn't I" look

stupid bastards look like they should be presenting childrens tv on a minor cable channel

TW@TS

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I can honestly say i would never even go near a lad who had spikey bleached hair or ripped jeans etc. It looks totally camp.Which is such turn off. David beckham is a girl.

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
'Shabba' said:

er cmon easy now shabs ever heard of live and let live???

i put in a lot of hard work and grooming, id appreciate some more postitive feedback thanks

myhair.jpg

high street steppin

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Now that i do like!!!!!!! It's very, erm, unique!!!!!!!!!

I really don't want to offend anyone who has a mullet, although i really do think you need to sit down and have a real good think about it!!!!!!!!!! Just think, "what am i saying with this hairstyle!!!!"

Does it say, "i'm a real man" or does it say "i'm an eighties throwback ladyboy who drinks martini with an olive"

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
i think this means that your all getting old lads!!!

ill bet most of you got the response off yer mams and dads "your not going out looking like that!" at one time during your youth! (and butty i mean the hair and not the womens underwear!!)
j/j folks, i think some lads can carry it off but it makes most look like screaming homs!!(no offence to any gay members of the board if we have any!);)

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
heh av got the "scummo" look, shaved all over
actually suits me tho

i dont get the way they have the "i just got out of bed and looks like ive not done my hair when it really took me 45 mins" look

and its true, they think theyre makin a statement bein the only one to do it yet theres hundreds of em
and yeah, they do look camp

the funniest is the trafford center, its full of em, and they all got vest-tops on to show off their tiny shoulders and girls arms
they think theyre Lee Priest or summat (pic for those who dunno who this pretty boy builder is)

priest13.jpg

man....rant over :mad: