Speaking of Tom..The Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Suppress

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've heard enough about the cult from the documentary and through watching South Park - which ripped the religion apart. Almost as mental as Islam;)

Saw some of the vid on some topical satirical show on Beeb 4 other night (forget what it's called but had some Louis Theroux type cloke presenting...).

Anyway... Cruise... you fuckin headcase :D

"If there's a car crash then as a Scientologist you know you are the ONLY person that can help in that situation..."

So doctors, firemen & ambulacemen as good as a fart in a spacesuit in that situation then Tom ? :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I love the fact that Katie Holmes called her little one year old girl 'a fansatic woman' the other day in an interview. Thick bitch :axe:

I thought Tom fired blanks anyhew:confused:

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
I've often wondered whether that was a marriage of convenience (a la Wacko and Lisa-Marie) or whether she'd been truly brainwashed. Watching that vid confirms it's probaly both. :p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Aww, poor Tom. He's gotta mean well as he always spends loads of time meeting the fans at the premiers in Leicester Square:king:

Just followed a weird path in life:crazy:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
That video is bizarre - it's literally just Tom rambling nonsense for 10 minutes or so - like a coked up alkie that's cornered you at a party or summat.

That Sciencology is wierd shit and no mistakin anyway - the bloke who started it was a science fiction writer and the whole basis for it is basically just a science fiction story (super intelligent races from different parts of the galaxy ruling the earth thousands of years ago etc). Anyone who believes that shit as a religion needs their fucking head examining.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
yeah... and of course it's all "oh tom, tom, we will make you the grand fucking megazoid wizard of the first scientological order because you are so galactically wise"... By the way though, if you accept the title, the great zarg the bellender of the nibble-pibblies says in chapter twelvty of the chronicles you've got to donate 10 million dollars a year to this swiss bank account, no fucking paypal neither. cheers.

what a gormless twat.

I've often wondered whether that was a marriage of convenience (a la Wacko and Lisa-Marie) or whether she'd been truly brainwashed. . :p

I'd go with the latter of the two.

Having tried to just read about the "principals" of the "religion"

I found this hahahaha wtf "To avoid these inconveniences, Hubbard advised Scientologists to refuse to go to Venus after their death"
Alrighty, I'll put that in me diary.

He seems to have alot of faith in his practice, but like other cults (scientologists say it's not a cult btw) they're super protective and pretty secretive about it. After watching that, I actually don't have a clue what he is going on about...it's like the kind of chatter I did when I'd been up for three days on a quarter of speed...(only made sense to my mad head)

WTF is an "SP?"

It also sounds very egotistical...He keeps going on about how people need them (well not to change a lightbulb/get some tinned soup from the back of the cupboard, the feckers too short.)

He kept saying we need to do somthing (about what) and that we're (or someone) is depending on us to do this. (what mass extermination???wtf?)

It sounds like psychosis because it's that far removed from normal thought and values...I don't even slightly sway towards it it any way (read the wikapedia info about it...sounds like science-fiction to me) Most religions have something I can relate to-but not this. It is a cult, a very powerful and wealthy one. In a country where money talks and gets u whatever the fuck you want.

Tom Cruise is a fruit.

yeah... and of course it's all "oh tom, tom, we will make you the grand fucking megazoid wizard of the first scientological order because you are so galactically wise"... By the way though, if you accept the title, the great zarg the bellender of the nibble-pibblies says in chapter twelvty of the chronicles you've got to donate 10 million dollars a year to this swiss bank account, no fucking paypal neither. cheers.

what a gormless twat.

Ron Hubbard once joked "I'm going to start a religion, thats where all the money is!" That is just...well...what can u say really...the turd. bet his pissing his sides...either that-or he's told the bullshite that many times that HE believes it now too!

That video is bizarre - it's literally just Tom rambling nonsense for 10 minutes or so - like a coked up alkie that's cornered you at a party or summat.

That Sciencology is wierd shit and no mistakin anyway - the bloke who started it was a science fiction writer and the whole basis for it is basically just a science fiction story (super intelligent races from different parts of the galaxy ruling the earth thousands of years ago etc). Anyone who believes that shit as a religion needs their fucking head examining.

fuck-didn't even read this post before i wrote mine...know thats collective thought-maybe we should start a religion???? I'll be jesus....:king:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
jeeeeeeeeeezzzzze this is frightening! he looks possessed! even his laugh sounds possessed!

crickey i know some folk think im a bit bonkers but compared to this im totally sane and normal! lol

the thing that scares me most - is in all that he says about his religion - how they can save everyone blar blar blar
he doesnt once mention kindness or choice

Jen.in.NC

Dec 20, 2007
Arizona
...know thats collective thought-maybe we should start a religion???? I'll be jesus....:king:
:D hahahaaaaaaaaaa!

but
if you're going to be named "jesus", that will confuse everyone, yeah?
i think the martyr of the new religion needs a different name as not to confuse the masses. i think plain ole "lozzie" has a good ring to it, but that's just me. :shrug: