The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
download this if you havnt allready

Soulseek - Slsknet - File sharing software

once its installed youll see a button that says 'search files' all ya need to do is type in the name of the track and or artist and itll search for the track!

if ya find one click it n itll show up in your tranfers window (click the transfer button to view this) :thumbsup: itll show you there the staus of your download! :thumbsup:

ya might be wise before doing that tho to configure where you want them saving to.....

click on 'options' 'file sharing configuration' 'select save folder' :thumbsup:

anything else just shout :thumbsup:

Ford Prefect

Jul 4, 2004
When you log on again Tony,i noticed you on there yesterday .You should get a pm from a friend of mine,she'll help ya find ya way around :thumbsup:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
i sometimes go on m8, if you see me in there just msg me, and i'll add you to my shared folder, so you can get some tunes off me mukka:thumbsup:

Whats the invite only oldskool room silky? are you on about the oldskool 88-92 room? thought anyone could go in that:|

Ps anyone else off osa feel free to pm me to get on my userlist:D

Ford Prefect

Jul 4, 2004
i sometimes go on m8, if you see me in there just msg me, and i'll add you to my shared folder, so you can get some tunes off me mukka:thumbsup:

Whats the invite only oldskool room silky? are you on about the oldskool 88-92 room? thought anyone could go in that:|

Ps anyone else off osa feel free to pm me to get on my userlist:D

Hes on about the new test version,only mentioned it twice :p

v157 test 12c is the one you want.

It lets you make private rooms (which is what the new 88-94 room is in there ),invite only with mods so theres no one in there that causes trouble because they get booted :) It needs a few more users on the new server but its a much better client than the old one imo.

And you can have both open at the same time if you want.

Last edited:

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
lol, no worries, didnt have my specs on:$ :D :D :D :D

ive downloaded the new version, any chance anyone can get me an invite to join the room, ive got some nice goodies im willing to share:D