soul masters

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mikey

Jan 15, 2002
hello people
due to all these old tunes going for exceedingly high prices i think a mate of mine might just part with his copy of soul masters - we've got energy.it's an original copy....i gave him it for free a few years ago so i know :phones:
i'm interested to know what people are prepared to pay for it? it's a classic and v rare,although i only paid £3 for it.i'll be getting my cut of course :naughty:
and bear in mind,to recap on what marty said,it's all in the name of hard cash otherwise we wouldn't be selling would we??
i did sell a copy for £500 the other month....which was nice.
hope to hear a few people slagging this tune off too,after all it's gotta be THE tune with the worst pronunciation.
not slagging it off myself though,i love all that business :)

mikey
p.s. it'll more than likely be a case of jumping on the ebay bandwagon if the offers are tasty enough.

Morpheus640

Nov 12, 2002
Leeds - Home of Relegation football
If i had the money id pay a lot of dough for this coz its a classic imo......

in the x-stress thread i wasnt bashing zone ....i was putting across an opinion on THAT track .....

who knows how many times soulmasters was played @ zone if ever and the same for x-stress ......

its each to there own and some ppl will view the exact opposite of me and i respect that but this track is worth a lot of money and no one could tell me otherwise same with the other song ,,i wouldnt pay a quid for it ......

hey ,its what makes the world go round innit ....

if u sell this theres gonna be 1 VERY chuffed purchaser so its all good ,,,good luck to whoever gets it ;)

Neil

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
butty said:
is this the tune that sounds like its saying 'i want iron peas' :axe:

Lol. Yeah, its the "We've got butterbeans, ohoaaho" tune :). Its a winner, one of my wants ifact, but Im not stupid enough to spend 500 quid on it though. You have to be a proper muppet to part with 500 for a piece of plastic. (no offence dolly bud, lol).

If you wanna swap it for a tenner plus a crate of my old junk records, some computer music magazines and a lego technics kit, Im up for a gander :).

Sirius.

Sounds like "We got Ollie Reed !" to me lol

002a.jpg

Bri

Nov 13, 2002
Blackpool
just found a copy of this for 60p!!!!!!

come on

best bargain ever i'd say!!!!

Was it from the same guy you got DJ Karma from?
;)

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
i have been after Soulmasters ever since i listened to one of Mikeys cd's!!

i would never dream of parting with an italian tune once i have it in my mits!! Unless i had a spare copy!!

i have other ways of making money & selling my precious original italian tunes is not one of them;)