Sorry had to post this....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
The new hook'er doll:| :S

My little girl has just got back from her dads and she has recived this from her auntie. It has got painted black knickers a very short red silk dress and past the knee high black boots i mean how could you want to buy this for a 4 year old :confused:

Her name is kelly and she looks about 40 in the face think its a kind ov rip off barbie:S

Attachments

• hooker doll.PNG
    hooker doll.PNG
    276.3 KB · Views: 144

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Shooms said:
thats well wrong that :| :eek:

have a word katie - kin wrong to buy summat like that for a 4 year old imo :naughty:

Tell me about it, i will be havin words as soon as he picks her up next cant even belive he let her have it. Gunna have to be rid ov it while she is asleep and pretend its lost At least she has changed her clothes

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
if this isn't a wind up

Bubbles said:
Tell me about it, i will be havin words as soon as he picks her up next cant even belive he let her have it. Gunna have to be rid ov it while she is asleep and pretend its lost At least she has changed her clothes

I would be on to the manufacturers and the shops that are selling this. It is unbelievable and should be banned immediately

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Ban this filth

elaine.jpg

Are you serious? Ban it? :rofl: Have a word with yourself :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: .

Just dont buy it. Simple. Jees.H.Christ. Yeah, lets boycott the manufacturer and shops and call for it to be "banned" :ba: . Unbelievable.

Yes, its not necessarily the ideal gift and impressions to be giving four year olds or even 8 year olds, I may not agree with it either like you, but I shall defend its right to exist till I draw my last breath. People need to be more responsible thats all.

This country is just getting insaner by the day, and sewn up like a bloody kipper.

Sirius.

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
I for one support the moral contribution it could give the youth of Britain. I certainly wouldnt of been such a bastard to countless girls when i was eleven if i had one of those to keep me occupied. The minds i must have emotionally scarred though my 'devil may care' love em and leave em attitude at that age surely must run into the dozens. So i see this as an aid to reconstruct the moral fibre of Britain.

p.s. do they do em about 5' 9'

AB45 said:
I for one support the moral contribution it could give the youth of Britain. I certainly wouldnt of been such a bastard to countless girls when i was eleven if i had one of those to keep me occupied. The minds i must have emotionally scarred though my 'devil may care' love em and leave em attitude at that age surely must run into the dozens. So i see this as an aid to reconstruct the moral fibre of Britain.

p.s. do they do em about 5' 9'

:thumbsup: PMSL! Quality! AB45 have you tried www.realdoll.com (but not in work)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I don't think it should be sold as a kid's toy, but having it banned is daft. I think its a direct reflection of how teenagers dress today. My 15 year old sister makes me gringe with the shortness of her skirt.

Thank the great lord for making me part of a fashion era that was baggy jeans and trainers.

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Kids watching daytime telly have access to slutty imagery like that with or without dolls. Quick flick over to Christina on CD:UK and there it is! Still, it doesn't matter if kids get into tarty fashion and trends, the only way they will look like that is if the parents buy it for them. Banning dolls wouldn't solve anything.

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I know what your saying, but its just a doll, it aint gonna make your child wanna start wearing knee boots n silk dress' surely?! In todays society that kinda thing is all around our children, its upto the parents to teach/tell their child(ren) right from wrong. The kinda people who let their kiddies dress like that probably dress like that themselves so what hope do they have!?

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
pmsl @ Sirius and Nathan for arguing over the politics of a loosely dressed barbie that i know both of them would shag if she was about 10 times the size and had a wide gob :p

It's probably suppose to be a clubbing looking doll that ended up looking a bit cheap, coz er, it was prolly cheap to produce! I have no problems with adults dressing like that (although if one of my mate's busted that outfit, they'd have to have the piss taken out of them lol) but KT you have every right to be pissed off, coz kids need to keep their innocence. I'd go mad if someone bought that doll for Carma.

Bubbles, give the kids auntie a slap and tell her to sort her head out...simple! ;)

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I wouldnt go as far as complaining about it cos at the end ov the day it is up to u weather you buy it or not. I myself would never dream off buyin this for my little girl and just could not belive her dad would ov let his sister give it to her.:mad:

she is only 4 and when she has come home and said ''mummy look at this really sexy doll'' its not right, this is just my opinion tho i have let her keep the doll but have removed the boots and dress she has still got the blasted knickers on tho:$ Think your right tho tickles ;)

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
oh yeah sorry

sirius said:
Ban this filth

elaine.jpg

Are you serious? Ban it? :rofl: Have a word with yourself :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: .

Just dont buy it. Simple. Jees.H.Christ. Yeah, lets boycott the manufacturer and shops and call for it to be "banned" :ba: . Unbelievable.

Yes, its not necessarily the ideal gift and impressions to be giving four year olds or even 8 year olds, I may not agree with it either like you, but I shall defend its right to exist till I draw my last breath. People need to be more responsible thats all.

This country is just getting insaner by the day, and sewn up like a bloody kipper.

Sirius.

I forgot all women up north dress like slappers anyway so I guess thats why none of you are bothered by this. Wandered why I hadn't seen this in my 'local' retailer. Perhaps its a limited edition for up north ;)

oh I see now. Sorry i thought it was being sold as a hooker doll thats why I was saying it should be banned. Now I just realise she's dressed like a hooker. My mistake :$