Soooo Happy!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
I feel the need to post a thread on just how happy and in love i am. :luv:

Chris (Biskit :love: ) just makes me feel soooooo happy and i know this will just last forever. :)

Being a big soppy git tonight but thought id share it with you's. :D

Nic. :)

Awww, thats ace for you babe!!! I love it when people are all mushy in happy fulfilling relationships...especially my mates.

I'm buzzing at the mo too. My life is just great. Just really content. All debts...paid, friends...ACE AS FUCK, social life...busy, confidence...sky high, laughter...at most things...lol (life is just funny as fuck), music exploration...neil armstrong has nowt on me!
Just buzzing...yessssssssss!:D :cool:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Awww, thats ace for you babe!!! I love it when people are all mushy in happy fulfilling relationships...especially my mates.

I'm buzzing at the mo too. My life is just great. Just really content. All debts...paid, friends...ACE AS FUCK, social life...busy, confidence...sky high, laughter...at most things...lol (life is just funny as fuck), music exploration...neil armstrong has nowt on me!

awwwwww am chuffed for u both in different ways :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have to say loz am the sam am really content with life just the way it & it's not been better than it is right now :D :D :D :D

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables

Nice one Lozzie .. fkin good do:thumbsup:

Well buzzing myself of late..Lifes ace at the min and everythings falling into place for a change. My toss pot of a boss quit t'other day:D my nipper adores school an has made loadza friends:dummy: :love: Weve got Erin for christmas :luv: We now have decks at my housephones: phones: phones: YEY!! and ive won a luxury 3 grand holiday.. any where in the world, to take next year with my well fit fella:eek: :eyebrow: :love:

I really cant wait for christmas this year... its gonna be the bestest ever:drum:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Nice one Lozzie .. fkin good do:thumbsup:

Well buzzing myself of late..Lifes ace at the min and everythings falling into place for a change. My toss pot of a boss quit t'other day:D my nipper adores school an has made loadza friends:dummy: :love: Weve got Erin for christmas :luv: We now have decks at my housephones: phones: phones: YEY!! and ive won a luxury 3 grand holiday.. any where in the world, to take next year with my well fit fella:eek: :eyebrow: :love:

I really cant wait for christmas this year... its gonna be the bestest ever:drum:
any thgouths on the holiday m'dear and where the hell do you win a 3grand holiday????

anyways, my life is reet grand at the mo, enjoyin just doin the part time thing and doin my own thing the rest of the time. Got loads more money than I had (and loads more than if I'd have stayed at my old job, even after qualifying :eek: which makes me feel even better about leaving!

I'm goin to a few MINT as fook concerts (2 of which were presents off my ever so lovely boyfriend-ta for that'un)

Been havin some funny as times recently with my partner in crime.... the little den at 9 in the mornin, on a monday I might add, lol. playin online poker ;) y'no! :love: :luv:

And, to top it off, I feel really good about actually gettin up off my ass to do the things I set out to do this year.... one of which was gettin my driving lessons sorted-well and truely on my way! :D

xx

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The O'Jays - 'Love Train'

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train
The next stop that we make will be soon
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well
People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (Join in, ride this train)
Join in (Ride this train, y'all)
Start a love train (Come on, train), love train
All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well
People all over the world (Sisters and brothers)
Join hands (join, come on)
Start a love train (ride this train, y'all), love train (Come on)
People all over the world (Don't need no tickets)
Join hands (come on, ride)
Ride, let it ride
Let it ride
Let it ride
People, ain't no war
People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a love train, love train (ride the train, y'all)
People all over the world (come on)
Join hands (you can ride or stand, yeah)
Start a love train, love train (makin' love)
People all over the world ('round the world, y'all)
Join hands (come on)

:D :thumbsup:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
:eek: bloody hell, nice one bird! :thumbsup: :love: :thumbsup: anywhere in mind yet?

hehe cheers hun

We aint decided yet. Theres 30 or 40 places, all over to choose from. This is looking the fave at the min tho.. It st maartens in the caribbean. The hols only for a week so we just wanna get hammered on cocktails and doss really.. This is the bit we were buzzin off :love:

" Be sure to take an evening walk on the beach to see the fabulous sunsets and unbelievably starry skies"
Aww

Sonz i won it on a prize draw on 'my offers' on the net.. :D

Attachments

• guanapic1.jpg
    guanapic1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 77
  • guanapic4.jpg
    guanapic4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 78

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
hehe cheers hun

We aint decided yet. Theres 30 or 40 places, all over to choose from. This is looking the fave at the min tho.. It st maartens in the caribbean. The hols only for a week so we just wanna get hammered on cocktails and doss really.. This is the bit we were buzzin off :love:

" Be sure to take an evening walk on the beach to see the fabulous sunsets and unbelievably starry skies"
Aww

Sonz i won it on a prize draw on 'my offers' on the net.. :D

Jo, listen to me here, go to Byron Bay in Australia, I know I talk a lot of shit on here but honestly theres no place like it on earth

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
hehe cheers hun

We aint decided yet. Theres 30 or 40 places, all over to choose from. This is looking the fave at the min tho.. It st maartens in the caribbean." Be sure to take an evening walk on the beach to see the fabulous sunsets and unbelievably starry skies"
Aww

nice one :thumbsup: good to hear someone we know winning such a great prize :thumbsup: bet it will be beautiful :love:

I know where i'd choose, wouldnt even have to hesitate to think about it .... Brazil :love: or failing that, Fiji :love: