Sony Ericsson W580i

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
I've got to get one of these for my daughter today on contract - any phoneheads out here know of a deal that can beat this

Sony Ericsson W580i O2 - Cheap O2 Sony Ericsson W580i Mobile Phone Deals - Mobileshop.com

Special
Offer
Sony Ericsson W580i Now FREE!
16 Months Half Price Line Rental - £15.00 per month (worth £240.00)
line.gif
Tariff
Details
FREE 400 Any Time Cross Network minutes per Month
500 Completely FREE SMS messages per month
line.gif
Price
Plan
Line Rental Only £30.00 per month

ashley

Sep 28, 2006
wigan
got my lad a samsung g600 added on to my hubbys contract it 25 quid a mth with orange for 800 mins 250 text got the memory card and bluetooth headset:thumbsup: and if ur a new coustomer u get free broadband 8meg ulimated d/l

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Sorry, i really don't know much about phones. The only bit of warning i can give though is this. If the half price line rental is the same as mine (which it sounds like it is), you do actually still pay the full line rental price each month. What you have to do it claim it back at certain qualifying times throughout the year- mine is 4 times. There are a few weeks at each time to do this- and if you miss it by a day then forget it. They send you a cheque to refund the money. Its a bit of a hassle claiming it back- you have to attach the first page of your bill, along with covering letter and post it to a redemption centre (arghh, finding envelope- stamp etc in a mad-house). If you’re half as forgetful/lazy as I am then perhaps its better going for a different deal, as this never works out half price unless you do it properly.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
got my lad a samsung g600 added on to my hubbys contract it 25 quid a mth with orange for 800 mins 250 text got the memory card and bluetooth headset:thumbsup: and if ur a new coustomer u get free broadband 8meg ulimated d/l

Ooops- hijack alert!

Whats Orange broadband like? I have heard bad things. Our neighbour is asking us if she should get it or not.

ashley

Sep 28, 2006
wigan
never had any probs with it at all been on it now for abour 18mth and all my d/l do come down at 8kbps and ultimate to tbh its the only one i have never had a problem with and works for me:thumbsup: