Something Good For Free

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
I bought an android tv box off eBay recently , it basically turns your tv into a smart tv but it also gives you access to navi-x which is just a while world of films , tv shows ,free sky , sky sports etc , it's pretty amazing how much content there is on it and if you like your films etc it's an absolute must . Once is got it up and running I realized it's just the same as a phone so therefore the apps must be available online , I did some investigation and found that it's available for pc,s , I phones , smartphones and tablets , it's completly free and takes about 5 mins to install to any device , I'll give a brief explanation how to do it shortly but I can honestly say as a user of torrents etc I can't believe I've never heard of this and I've wasted so much time for nothing , this basically is click and play , 90% of movies work and sky sports etc work mist of the time but occasionally you might hit a dead link and then you'll have to reboot and find a different link , right this is how to do it .

1.Google search ... Xbmc download , click xbmc.org
2.download which device you want ie:windows
3.install file
4.Google search ....navi x download
5.on navi x site ....click zip file and download .

Now you have what you need , next you open xbmc

1.open xbmc
2.go across to settings
3.scroll down to add-ons
4.click add ons then click install from zip file
5.once menu pops up find where you've saved navi x to when you downloaded it
6.click on navi x

It should then pop a box up saying navi x add on enabled .

That's it !!! You now have something very good for free :D

Too access all content ,go back to home menu in xbmc , right clicking mouse will take you back there ,then all you need to do is

1.click programs
2.click program add ons
3.click navi x
4.navi x will now open up for you
5.click first highlighted box ....navi-extreme portal
6.click bottom left box....most viewed 24hrs

That's it your in !!!

1000s and 1000s of channels , films , sky etc etc

A good channel for tv shows, box sets , kids cartoons movies is leezys list he's on the first page , he also streams osa radio !!

Have fun , and please don't be put off by the long post it's really easy to do , it just takes a few minutes I just wanted to make it as easy as possible for you , have fun .:thumbsup: