• Nope, not at all.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Mind your own damn business!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
A few run-ins at pre and after footy match "meets" , but never being cheeky to the cops and treating them with "respect" they always sent me on my way with nothing else.

Didn't think to admitting this but glassed a twat years ago in a pub for headbutting my best mates younger brother (he needed plenty stiches for a neck wound) then there was an almighty kick off- its a long story to explain, but there was a court case and the said twat and his brother ended up fined for breach of the peace:D

Got caught skinning up a jenk in a car from coppers taken out frisked car searched (they missed the 1/4 solid soapbar concealed in the glovebox:cool: )
Agian talking in a nice respectful manner to them paid dividends:thumbsup:

Plenty of seriousness, and also luck on my side:wave:

S-J said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Errrrrrr I'll get my coat!!

Shorty... Errrm think you need to text me and let me know how today went???

Tiggs - hey you! Hope that everythings ok babes??

S-J x :love:

Hiya hun, I'm pretty good - stressed to the max though cos my workload is off the chart! Gonna try to make it out again in the near future, need to unwind big-time! :D How's you?

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ruffers said:
Yeah OK, that's fast enough. How do you get away with a few points and a piddly fine on that then?
when i got caught the copper who arrested me was well sound, and said i could appeal but id have no chance of getting away with it.

got the court date thru and i was well shitting it, saw the duty solicitor and he came up with a top blag excuse, he told me to say i had a call off me mams neighbour saying she was in a bad way (she was poorly at the time) and i was well worried and dint realise the speed etc.......the solicitor was as bent as and had a laugh with him :thumbsup:

when thay ask did i want to say anything i said that i was sorry and had learnt me lesson, and the judge reeled off loads of shite saying that nobody ever says sorry for any crimes they commit etc ....i think it worked in my favour coz i got me license back and it only had 6 points on it and he did me for a lesser offence, the charge code was an SP50 (speeding in a 50 zone) surely he got me mixed up with somebody else :cops: :thumbsup:

it could of bin a lot worse...........it was 4 in the morning on the way back from blackpool and i was a bit :fekked:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Tigger said:
I got a DUI against me and have just found out it means i'd have difficulties going to the US or Australia on holiday! :(

Fookin daft that, unless your thinkin of piloting the plane over there :mad:

Yanks are shootin each other silly, shaggin horses etc and don't wanna let us in for 2 weeks cos we drove a car after a few too many beers.

..and as for the ozzies....if they had always been so fussy about who they let in, they would all still look like this...

aboriginal.jpg

Fuckin' hypocrites :mad: :mad:

Er...as you can probably tell...I've had a bit of plod grief in the past and it still causes problems at times.

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Im afraid Iv got a bad record :$ ...

But the majority are pretty good :p

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Been arrested a few times (Mainly for stupid things when I was a teenager) but have never been charged :)

Oh and I got 6 points on me licence a bit ago for drivin without due car & attention :(

ruffers

VIP Silver Member
nics said:
when i got caught the copper who arrested me was well sound, and said i could appeal but id have no chance of getting away with it.

got the court date thru and i was well shitting it, saw the duty solicitor and he came up with a top blag excuse, he told me to say i had a call off me mams neighbour saying she was in a bad way (she was poorly at the time) and i was well worried and dint realise the speed etc.......the solicitor was as bent as and had a laugh with him :thumbsup:

when thay ask did i want to say anything i said that i was sorry and had learnt me lesson, and the judge reeled off loads of shite saying that nobody ever says sorry for any crimes they commit etc ....i think it worked in my favour coz i got me license back and it only had 6 points on it and he did me for a lesser offence, the charge code was an SP50 (speeding in a 50 zone) surely he got me mixed up with somebody else :cops: :thumbsup:

it could of bin a lot worse...........it was 4 in the morning on the way back from blackpool and i was a bit :fekked:

known in the trade as as result - good luck to ya :thumbsup: