So then

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
inspiried by Butty's post frolicking wiv a mousetrap here's a question for you all ........

Where is the most bizarre place you have met a boyfriend / girlfriend..

Just to show I'm not nosey one way I'll go first.

When I was about 17 I went on a trip to Frankfurt with school I went to an all blokes school but this trip had the bonus of being run wiv a few frily's from the girls school .... hmmm pause one moment wiv me pipe n stick on beard ...... n e wayz I got confused with the language and ended up in the womens toilets when I realised that there were no stones I tried to make a hurried exit but got collared by one of the girls ... her name was melanie all embarrassed and looking like I'm about to have an annuraism (?) I appologised and all she could do is laff ... this I have since learned is a good sign to cut the rest of the banter out we hit it off and I remember going out with her for about 2 weeks which when u were a kid was a long time .......lol

next ...........

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
4 me I was out ridin me pony & met sum lads that were campin by the river, got chattin 2 em, had me 1st ever cup of tea, needless 2 say didn't get any further but was there 4 hrs, me ma was tearin her hair out when I finally arrived back, she thought summat bad had happened!! Still it was fun tho :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: ;) ;) :p :p :p

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Clubbin!!!. I ended up going out with a top girl for about 8 weeks, we met in the Gallery, got to know each other over a period of time, became indulging partners / bezzi mates, and then ended up together. Best 8 weeks of my life, ;) ;) ;) ;)

I was about 18 and she was 20. She was on the re-bound tho'. :(

here's one not to do ... WORK !!!!! as it' gets awful messy when ya split!!.

Phil

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Phil said:
here's one not to do ... WORK !!!!! as it' gets awful messy when ya split!!.Phil

Oh yes, I ahem, 'got involved' with the girl who was my contact ofr one of my accounts last year. After a couple of weeks she confessed to living with her fiance of 3 years who she promptly left and started demanding I moved in with her and watched DVD's every night and never went out and had fun.

It was hard enough getting away after a few months with all that but the fact she was a big customer proved a bit tricky.

Gotta laugh!!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
So tell me wud u recommend this tinternet datin then???

well i tell u wot.. theres only one way to find out. you take a look at butty's legs and there's ya answer mate!!
take it from me hun, its not a pretty site.
yeh u know im only j/king babe, theres nowt wrong with them badboys!! :axe: