So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've eaten them in my younger days, before pubs started doing proper food.

Can't say i'd be wanting to try them ever again though:)

Presuming Ed

I go for soft centres over bust tombstones anyday...i actually like the soft ones..its not the same as say biting into lard..its a bit firmer than than, but i can see how it wouldn't appeal to some. Its daft really cos i have a real problem with the texture of kidney beans dunno why

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
I do love crackling though, so these are just the fast food council variety i guess.
slottie knows all about the council variety

makes a change from pies :p
gwaaarn girl:rofl:

i cant stand em to be honest, i dont even like fat on any meat....if the rind on bacon is crispy then yeah i ca eat it, but if its the slightest bit white n soft then not a chance is it gettin scoffed

but i agree with miss amelie here....i love proper pork crackling.....but same again, its gotta be well crispy and not have no drippy fat on it at all.

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
hmmmm pork scratchings .....:p

" I LOVE EM "

Sorry people but i really love em , the ones in the see through bag are the best loads of flavour ,,, hmmmmmmmmm dont like the hard bit just the fatty shite thats giving my arterys some jip.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
but the thing that gets me........never mind the hairs........which bit of the pig ar ya actualy eating?????

i reckon its it's hairy bum :D

I used to get the dog pigs ears, they love them :king: but theyre minging when theyve chewed them a bit and they go all slimy :S

what about all the old fashioned stuff, pigs trotters , tripe etc....
urrgh no thanks :S