Smelly socks!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
:)

I went shopping in matalan with chris the other day and picked up a couple of pairs of socks while out, one pair had monkeys and bananas on the other pair had a big cherry on them, :$ Anyway as i got to the counter i picked my socks up out of my basket to have another look and found a sticker on them saying... 'Rub sock and smell the scent' :| so i rubbed my monkeys socks and my socks smelt of bananas then i rubbed my cherry socks and they smelt of cherrys. :eek: Can you believe that?? How good is this eh! :cool:

Have any of you seen or heard of these Scratch 'n' Sniff socks? lol!

:thumbsup:

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Miss Cola said:
:)

I went shopping in matalan with chris the other day and picked up a couple of pairs of socks while out, one pair had monkeys and bananas on the other pair had a big cherry on them, :$ Anyway as i got to the counter i picked my socks up out of my basket to have another look and found a sticker on them saying... 'Rub sock and smell the scent' :| so i rubbed my monkeys socks and my socks smelt of bananas then i rubbed my cherry socks and they smelt of cherrys. :eek: Can you believe that?? How good is this eh! :cool:

Have any of you seen or heard of these Scratch 'n' Sniff socks? lol!

:thumbsup:

Lmfao..... cant say i have :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
yep, they are well mint, well not scratch n sniff but nice smelly socks ;)

they do em in marks n sparks and also in peacocks, my mum got our kid some and they come in a foil packet that look like a bag of jelly beans or summat and when you open em they smell like a bag of sweets :thumbsup:

until he put his trotters in em :condom:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Lol, im gonna get tons of these im hooked and want more. :p
When i got mine i just couldnt help but take my shoes n socks of in my mates house and let them all have a good sniff at them. lololol! :cool:

bad thing is they lose there scent after a wash. :(

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Nice to see I can still take a thread down to the gutter.

PMSL at Lee and Jaxxy. You could always get one of the James T shirts with 'come' on it.