Slipmats grumble grrr..............

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Bought these the other day http://www.decks.co.uk/products/slipmats/sicmats/sicmat_chamber
and they dont look quite the same flesh :( they work well enough but they look ace on the web but look a bit photocopier`ish when ya get um,and there not central so some of the chambers get cut off by the edge of the slipmat,its hard to find quality these days,but like the murphies I`m not bitter............ just would have been nice if they resembled metal :confused: ok moan over ;)

Attachments

• PICT0022.JPG
    PICT0022.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 154

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Jonno is the opposite of you, he recently bought some Butter rugs, they are really plain- just cream coloured discs but they are apparently the dogs bollox. As they are in the dining room i wanted them to match the tablecloth but jonno was not at all helpfull, as its green with red as a accent colour (not cream). The selfish wanker eh.

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
N1, I`ve still got more stuff to do the setup yet but got the essensials in place,trouble is now the dex are setup I`m playin on them instead of finishing everything off lol :thumbsup: phones: :thumbsup:

M

moonie

your second picture of them look more like what is advertised (dark silver), maybe you had the light shining on the first piccy!

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
I got some similar ones a while ago and was suprised how thin they were, They are also a lot faster than the technics standard ones i had originally.
Had to learn to mix all over again.

Attachments

• Mats.JPG
    Mats.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 114

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
zoomtang said:
I got some similar ones a while ago and was suprised how thin they were, They are also a lot faster than the technics standard ones i had originally.
Had to learn to mix all over again.

Agreed, I looked at them you`ve got are they the platinum ones they look top :thumbsup:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
moonie said:
your second picture of them look more like what is advertised (dark silver), maybe you had the light shining on the first piccy!

Yeah they do don`t they,I`ve got two low voltage lights above the dex which I`m gonna put blue halogens in so I`m hopin they`ll look pretty good :thumbsup: