Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
Anyone fancy this?

Sign The Petition

personally i'd put him in a dark room with a bag over his head for the rest of his life to give him some time to think about his crimes against humanity, but each to their own ;)

they're a bit short of their target so far anyway, maybe there is hope for the ppl of the uk after all lol :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
He's a tax evader David Cameron: tax arrangement of comedian Jimmy Carr 'morally wrong' - Telegraph so while I think he did an admirable job with the Commonwealth song, the Jubilee concert, various charities and comes across as a decent bloke, he's helping shaft the man on the street by not fairly paying his taxes owed and consequently that affects public spending maybe on life support monitors, hospital beds, care for the elderly etc.

Then again, it could be said he's just playing the system and those loopholes could be gotten rid of with a reworking of the laws that help the rich evade paying their taxes fairly, but personally, I think his greed is enough to rid him of a chance of a knighthood any chance soon.

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
The guy and the rest of Take That (minus Williams) irritate the fuck out of me. Smug self serving bastards. Besides, Gary Barlow will never get knighted until he can straighten out his eyes :crazy: