simpsons addicts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
Help me answer the question which has been bugging Noodle and me for ages.

We know the dog from the Simpsons is called "Santa's Little Helper" but what is the Cat called??

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Blondie

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
I knew I could count on you lot for useless information!! i will go and brag to Noodle "I know something you dont know!!"

Thanks
Blondie
:roll: :roll: :roll:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
simpsons is mint. theyve made shit loads of em n theyre still funny. the best 1 i ever did see must b when homer joins the gun club n uses it to turn the tele off n stuff. thatd b me with a gun

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
And the one where Burns sells the Nuclear plant to "Their as American as apple pie, Hans and Fritz"!!!!! Funny as fek.

Could be here all day on this one, its one of them progs that always makes ya piss it.

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
The best one is were homey is inventing stuff and he invents the make-up gun and when he shoots Marge he has it set on whore!!!!Class, ive seen a few lasses out on the town who must own one of them, i have mine set on 'slightly tarty' before you ask!!
bios_family_homer.gif

Last edited:

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington
Best episode ever, is where Troy Maclure is introducing a Simpsons special.

The observations are ace, and there are a few jokes @ Matt Groenings expense.

Funniest part of it is when Troy reads out a letter that a viewer has sent in, entitled ''Whats the deal with that Smithers charactor, you know what I'm talking about!!!''

Then theres loads of clips of Smithers, like the one with his Mr Burns Screen saver 'Your...really...good...at...turning...me...on..''

Always in Stitches @ the Simpsons, Fecking Class.

Bastard BBC wont pay for any new episodes though.

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

JAZ

Jul 17, 2001
Norwich
you shouldnt be bothered that the bbc aint showing the new episodes as belive me there shite compared with the older ones all the new ones I see on sky are just stupid.

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
best episode I ever saw was where Lisa took a trip at the funfair by accident it all went very phsycadellic, and at the end she goes to her room saying

"Can't talk comedown!"

lol - how true!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: