Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Alright guys:D

Thinking about getting some decks after the new year?:confused:

I used to have some in about 96 i think? I was right little hardcore raver me and my m8s stompin in my bedroom ( Bearing in mind i was only about 13)
They just ended up never getting used so i sold em.
But i started going out about a year and a half ago and i've right into my old skool.
Plus adams got some and i ther watching him thinking yeah i wish i could do that. So i'm comtemplating getting some again.

What do u guys think?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Tom

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Plus point:

They will become your life (I call my 1200's my little babies. "you puff" i hear you all cry.....)

Minus point:

You will quicky start having to shop at places like Aldi and Farmfoods for your munch to live off, as you will spend all your hard-earned cash on pieces of 12" plastic called vinyl:axe: (i see it as either farmfoods, or bancrupcy........... anyways microchips always do it for me;) )

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Tom mate, you'd be mad not to get some decks........if you didn't you'd regret it all your life. in years to come you'll say "i cant believe i didnt buy some"

laters

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
tom, ive told ya b4 and i'l tell ya again, GET SUM M8, they provide hours and hours on end of entertainment, but as danny says, you will find your self skint all the time as your forever buying vinyl;) lol

I agree.
You have to get some
(If you get some decks you won`t have to play silly computer games or watch crappy TV programmes).
Just think of the money you will save if you sell your telly and playstation.
but at the end of the month, two days before payday, you will have to decide whether to buy that food or that tune you know you will never see again. Go for the tune I say.

Pauly P

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Definitely get them, think I'd go mad without mine - doesn't matter what mood you're in, lively or chilled you can have have a nice mixing sesh to complement it. And even when you're completely skint and can't even afford that new pair of shoes you need 'cos your old ones have worn thro - you'll still spend it on vinyl instead.